• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Similarly i wish there was something more beyond the initial "Romance character" for Soulmates. But that's just a general grumble I have about CK3 right now. There's not enough kind of... specific effects. Lots of generic and random ones that you don't interact with like: "Marshal Impresses people, +50 Popular Opinion" or "Steward's skill means reduced levies from this county". But it feels like there isn't enough interaction in events between characters and not much ability to provoke them to come up more often beyond Feasts, Hunts, and Pilgrimages.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Yeah, I think the number of activities should be expanded. I want to be able to spend time with friends, visit lovers, go on a romantic outing with a wife / lover. At the moment it's just "Feast" and "Hunt" over and over. More variety here would be good.

Reactions:
Would the risk of discovery happen if your lover was also your wife?
You make a good point. If your character was one of the lucky ones who gets a loving marriage, then spending time with your spouse works. It would still be a stress vent, a slight stat hit and a chance of pregnancy. However, if you were a character you had previously raised to be brave and compassionate, but the political spouse you were betrothed to at age 6 grew up to be safistic and craven, well you're going to need a lover for this stress vent.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah, I think the number of activities should be expanded. I want to be able to spend time with friends, visit lovers, go on a romantic outing with a wife / lover. At the moment it's just "Feast" and "Hunt" over and over. More variety here would be good.

Jumping on the idea, something with the family or even dynasty too...which chance of stress relief, friendships, rivalries, maybe even claims...oh, there is so much that can be done with it, I hope we get more interactions in the future