• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((I pass. Is it ok if I don't pick a character until mid july, at best. I will follow of course, but I won't be able to participate actively for the moment. :( And no worries if I don't get any points, I just don't have the time right now, I must finish my thesis soon).

In any case, @Marschalk you're next !

((I pass. Is it ok if I don't pick a character until mid july, at best. I will follow of course, but I won't be able to participate actively for the moment. :( And no worries if I don't get any points, I just don't have the time right now, I must finish my thesis soon).

In any case, @Marschalk you're next !

((It's absolutely okay to wait, if you feel the need to! Good luck with your thesis! :) ))

(((I somehow cannot open the file... only low-born chars left, right?))

(((I somehow cannot open the file... only low-born chars left, right?))
((I believe there are three left, not sure if I missed any:
  • Laurentios (Spymaster) -- 6/6/0/12/9 -- Elusive Shadow/Arbitrary/Honest/Chaste/Stubborn
  • Theodoulos (Chancellor) -- 14/13/2/1/3 -- Underhanded Rogue/Strategist/Honest/Wroth/Erudite/Brave
  • Eupraxia (Female Courtier) -- 9/1/6/2/1 -- Underhanded Rogue/Charitable/Craven/Kind/Content))

((Or of course a randomly generated nobleman/commander/debutante/holy man.))

(( While they're technically lowborn, there are also a few bishops and mayors left:
Pamphilios, Bishop of Nikli, Court Chaplian and Commander of the county of Monemvasia -- 12/13/9/5/13 -- Detached Priest/Greedy/Zealous/Kind/Ambitious
Michael, Mayor of Kalamata, Spymaster of the county of Methone -- 0/6/0/13/2 -- Flamboyant Schemer/Zealous/Patient/Gluttonous/Deceitful
Akakios, Bishop of Kiparissia, Commander of the county of Methone -- 7/9/10/5/4 -- Detached Priest/Strong/Shy/Charitable/Stubborn/Chaste
Akakios, Mayor of Andravida (in the county of Achaia) -- 2/3/3/0/6 -- Tough Soldier/Kind/Arbitrary/Slothful/Stubborn
Theocharistos, Mayor of Arkadia (in the county of Monemvasia) -- 9/1/7/7/10 -- Charismatic Negotiator/Patient/Stubborn/Cruel/Content

Beyond that, there are a few council members and commanders of counties left, too. I'll leave them be unless you're interested in them, though. ))

((Oh, thanks. How old is this Theodoulos guy ? And - if a random courtier is created for player - it is done when everybody has picked from the initial list?))

(( Theodoulos is 29 ))

((Oh, thanks. How old is this Theodoulos guy ? And - if a random courtier is created for player - it is done when everybody has picked from the initial list?))

((Yes to your second question, or you can bank 25 points to use later.))

((If you take the 25 points, you later can choose the char at any time or after some specific period?))

((Any time you like. Points only "expire" when you become a ruler.))

((OK, like to start playing the game from the start, so Theodulous for now. Hopefully can marry him matrilineally to some noble girl or pick a noble courtier later, since I want to start a line. Michaelangelo next?))

(( If you put an @ before the person's name, it'll change it to a link and give them a notification. Like so: @Michaelangelo, you're up! ))

Just a question, since I haven't messed with it yet... Do we need Horse Lords or the new Council DLCs active in order to load the save file?