• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Not sure if I have the time to be an active participant but if I do I vote for Wales

But how come the start will be 762 rather than 769? Is there something I missed there?))

I'll join, and I would want an Irish minor, but I'll vote for Wales.

Welcome!

((Not sure if I have the time to be an active participant but if I do I vote for Wales

But how come the start will be 762 rather than 769? Is there something I missed there?))

Yeah... a typo on my part. :) I'll register your vote for now and add you to the list. You can participate as much or as little as you want.

New poll:

Wales: 6
Achaia: 4
Frisia: 1
Saxony: 1

Reactions:
Not sure if I would have any time to participate but I do want to vote for Achaia. Seems like there are quite a few other AAR's in the England area so having one in Achaia would be interesting. ))

Not sure if I would have any time to participate but I do want to vote for Achaia. Seems like there are quite a few other AAR's in the England area so having one in Achaia would be interesting. ))

I'll add you to the roster, just in case, but I did register the vote. Now we're at

Wales: 6
Achaia: 5

Since Frisia and Saxony aren't getting any traction, I'll just drop those from the list of choices. If you voted for Frisia or Saxony, you can "re-vote" and choose either Wales or Achaia.

I'll join, I vote for the Scotland to be different and difficult.

((I will try to participate, though it'll be my first iAAR so I'm not sure what we must do, and I can't be there every day. But I'll try :) ).

I vote Achaia.

Can I join?
Also can I vote for Wales

You can do both!

I'll join, I vote for the Scotland to be different and difficult.

Welcome! Will you create a character who only votes yes to everything?

I'm interested in joining and Wales would be my choice.

Welcome!

((I will try to participate, though it'll be my first iAAR so I'm not sure what we must do, and I can't be there every day. But I'll try :) ).

I vote Achaia.

Delighted to have you!

New poll is:

Wales 9
Achaia 6
Scotland 1 imaginary vote

Welcome! Will you create a character who only votes yes to everything?

Yes ;)

Although I've done playthroughs of Arcaia before, and it can be mighty difficult at times, so I hope players know this.

((Wales))

No specific deadline as of yet. I want to allow plenty of time for people to join. I'll post a 24/48 hour warning as soon as things slow down.

If you want to vote, you have to join the AAR. :)

Yeah, I wanna join;)

((Didn't realize you had started this up. Count me in. I'm going to vote for West Francia to be different, even though it'll probably lose. I honestly am fine with Wales or Achaia either way. :p))

I'd be interested in joining, if it would be possible for one to do so without having CKII. If that's the case, I'd vote for Wales.

Yeah, I wanna join;)

Then your vote now counts!

((Didn't realize you had started this up. Count me in. I'm going to vote for West Francia to be different, even though it'll probably lose. I honestly am fine with Wales or Achaia either way. :p))

Welcome. Technically, though, you have to vote for Wales or Achaia, since West Francia is no longer on the table.

I'll join up and be the jerk who suggests we try Georgia.

Welcome aboard! It's not Wales or Achaia, so your vote won't count, but your jerkishness does, so there's that! ;)

I'd be interested in joining, if it would be possible for one to do so without having CKII. If that's the case, I'd vote for Wales.

Welcome! No, you don't need to CKII to be a member! I'm happy to provide players with anything they might need.

Poll
Wales: 11
Achaia: 6

Since Wales is picking up steam (no pun intended), I'm going to call for a 48 hour warning, as it were. After that point, if you haven't joined or voted, you will not be eligible to have a character before the AAR begins.