• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I cannot see this mod being released ever.

I've been following it on and off for a few years and:

1. I don't know who is actually responsible for the mod at the moment
2. I've no idea about the current status of any release
3. I suspect so much work is still needed that it will take months, even if someone took over NOW and worked hard at it, for anything to be ready
4. The release of AoD and HoI3 are likely to render any HoI2 mods obsolete in the very near future anyway if they haven't already been released.

4. The release of AoD and HoI3 are likely to render any HoI2 mods obsolete in the very near future anyway if they haven't already been released.

I cannot agree with this statement. HOI2 and many of its mods are still very far from being obsolete. Moreover the HOI2 modding activity seems to be even growing these days. I am not talking about the Cold War mod. Just check the posts here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=318

Any mods made for HOI2DDARM1.3b2 are supposedly fully compatible with AoD. So they wont be oboslete at all.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like anything is going to come of it. Unfortunate because I had such hope for it. If anyone wanted to restart this, I would love to help.

Does anybody have a download link for the Alpha? I know it's dead, but I'd like to have a look anyway.

No, it's not downloadable any more