• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, let's give this some statistics. There are warnings on [at least] 14 pages. That's roughly a visible warning every 3.5 pages. However, many of these have to come in doubles, so this is not actual warnings per page. These warnings are on pages:
12, 20, 23, 27, 38, 40, 42, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48

And that is only what I found in a brief search. This includes such gems as:

Keep the banter between players where it belongs: email, IMs and PMs. This thread is not for you to discuss things between players. It is for discussing the AAR. Also keep things on topic and polite.

Stop the personal insults NOW. This is just the most recent of many posts like this one telling you to keep the insults down and the thread on topic. This is my last warning: Stop it. I will close the thread.

PDMA, or Public Discussion of Moderator Actions is also against the rules.

I said I'd close it, I said I was tired of the fighting and complaining. So now it is closed. I might open it back up in a while (read: might), let everyone's engines cool down.

Can you keep the posts in this thread to discussing the AAR rather than going off topic

Please keep the discussion to the AAR and avoid personal attacks in your posts ... discussions of in-game rules should really be in the relevant MP thread

remember to be nice to each other and to avoid discusion of the MP process in this thread

Yes, now please stick to it indefinitely. Not just until you think we've forgotten.

watch the use of language ... this is meant to be a family friendly forum

Try to stay on-topic. This thread is for relaying the MP game, not talking about who may bow to the Slavs or not.

I've deleted a few posts as spam, one as discussing your game arrangements ... just as a reminder if you want to discuss the game and issues about playstyle/house rules do it in the appropriate MP thread .... also keep the discussion in this thread polite

and

Just another reminder, this thread is for reporting your collective AAR, it is not to discuss your MP rules or goals

Follow the rules, or lose your thread. End of story.

Malaya Diplomacy Information and Spam For AAR purposes aka 99% naval tradition:

Malaya The Land of Lulz: The Most Peaceloving country in the world fighting for freedom evrywhere and against anyone, Wars are there to be won and if they cannot theyr not to be fought. Can easily be bought if the price is right and can easily be annoyed and can therefor fight wars for the Lulz if u succed in annoying it. Boosts the world biggest fleet and will continue to no matter how many ships anyone else does. Will protect its trade any kind of embargoes is the right kind of CB u want to give Malaya if u want to be dowed.

Qin: a Nice friendly ally that Malaya doesnt border its keept as an ally by the threat of blockade by Malaya. Its ruler might be insane but Malaya doesnt care.

Khmer: Soon to be dead Country of a Peace Breaker the scum of the world Malaya sees its words even less then zero. There will be no talk of peace with this dead country. Current Status is There is no Status this country is like Japan Gone in the wind (winds of change by Scorpion linky should be here)

Bengal: Now that its free of Croatian Opression Malaya will once again open embassies in it current status is Neutral.

Komgols: What is this country in the North Malaya doesnt know and doesnt care all it knows is it wasted cash on manus instead of Armies when it was facing invasion current status is Suspect.

Ethiopia: Old enemy and one of the countries part of the 30% Demand on Malaya still remembers the darkest year and are allways ready to fight the African Devil. Current Status Neutral and a NAP for 20 years

USA: The Trading Partner of Malaya diplomacy has not allways been good but now it is currently under Protection from anyone. Status: Friend and a NAP

Catalunya: First Friend then Enemy then Friend then enemy then Friend. Relations has gone up and down but currently status is friendly but u never know with the White Devil of Spain.

Croatia: Another White Devil, We used to be great friends when Mad was the leader then Yoshi returned and relations turned frostly when Croatia tried to keep its vassals in Asia.Current Relations War with Peace they might turn frosty but Malaya are not sure they can ever trust this White Devil Again time will see.

Novgorod:Another Friend turned Enemy when this White Devil tried to take over the world Malaya fought with all its might and pushed this enemy to peace and relations are still frosty. Status at Peace and a NAP

Persia: Friend of the Lulz Empire Hopefully it will stay that way. Status Friends

Punjab: This Devil is an Enemy and it will stay that way theyr a traitor to all thats Sunni and as the Ruling land of sunni theyr betrayal cannot be keept under wraps. Status Religious Enemy Number One

England. England has been a long standing Friend of Malaya since it protected Malaya when it was as its weakest Malaya will try to repay this help in the future. Status Friend

Bavaria: We have fought wars to help this country even thought it has denied the Great Malayan Empire a trade agreement several times hopefully it will come to its senses in the Future on how good it is to have great relations with the Empire of Lulz. Status Neutral

Tripoli: They tried to Incite a war a long time ago and this has not been forgotten but after they tried getting relations up this has been forgiven right now status is Neutral.

Kongo: Used to be Friends now its Neutral/Frosty as Its Leader Fasquradon is allways out of contact so no Diplomacy has been Possible with this African Devil

PS: Anything said is only about the nations not about the Players and its part of the Malayan strategy of Lulz

Last edited:
A List of Emperors, Part I

Kaleb II, 1399-1438

The most famous of the modern-day Ethiopian Emperors, and the most revered. Kaleb II took Ethiopia from a feudal state ruling about half of the Horn of Africa, and turned it into a realm extending from Arabia to Zimbabwe. He conquered Adal, Swahili, and Mutapa, and led three Crusades across the Red Sea that broke the power of the piratical emirates of southern Arabia - the same foes that had once destroyed the ancient Axumite empire.

Diplomatically, Kaleb II determined to bring Ethiopia into the modern era and acted decisively to shatter the Empire's isolation, subsidizing merchants to travel to far-off lands and paying for foreign experts to be relocated to Ethiopia. He is especially remembered for overseeing the rebirth of the Imperial Fleet with vessels purchased from Cairo.

Kaleb II was one of the longest-lived rulers of his day, managing to reign nearly forty yeras in an era where kings often died young. He left an undisputed succession and was recognized as a saint by the Church not long after his death for his efforts in defense of Christianity. Today he is regarded as the Imperial family's special guardian saint, and also as the patron of shipwrights, beekeepers (after an incident in his youth), and horsemen.

Salômôn III (1438-1466)

Salômôn III, elder of Kaleb's two sons, is largely remembered for the beginning of Ethiopian imperial involvement across the Indian Ocean. The Emperor concluded an alliance with the Raja of Gujarat, and Ethiopian soldiers campaigned in southern India on the Raja's behalf, reducing several rebellious local kingdoms to the Raja's obedience. In return for this service the Raja bestowed Ceylon upon the Emperor as an eternal possession of the Ethiopian crown - and to this day, Ceylon is the heart of Ethiopian power in India and the chief glittering jewel in the Indian crown.

Salômôn is less well-remembered for his domestic achievements, perhaps unjustly. He sent naval expeditions to map out the Cape of Good Hope, followed by settlers to claim it for the Empire, and he continued the campaigns against the pirates of Arabia, finally destroying the Emirate of Oman (the last and most powerful piratical emirate) and establishing a border arrangement with the powerful Persian Empire that would endure for nearly a century, until it was broken by Persia during the reign of Emperor Lebna Dengel I.

He also is remembered for introducing a number of military reforms aimed at increasing the discipline of the Imperial forces and replacing feudal levies with a permanently standing royal army.

The Emperor died childless, and his younger brother assumed the throne.

Hezqeyâs I (1466-1468)

Hezqeyâs I came to the throne late (he was sixty-one at his coronation) and infirm, ruling only briefly. He had been known as a skilled diplomat during his brother's time, but was able to accomplish little during his reign, much of which was consumed by illness.

Hezqeyâs's heir Demetros was only seven when he died, and the power of the realm thus passed temporarily into the hands of a regency council.

Regency Council (1468-1476)

Demetros's regency is remembered as conflict-ridden and ineffective. The major event of Demetros's minority was when the Persian Shahanshah was temporarily gripped by insanity* and declared war on nearly all of his neighbors at once, a situation which was swiftly resolved when cooler heads prevailed in Baghdad and the wars were brought to white peace.

*AIed.

The Perfect day​

The rain had moved on in Askeristan after the monsoon period. For the Indians it was but for Ali long rain period was new as he came from a desert where it rained twice a year but here in India it was different. Everything was different, the people, the culture and the religion. Well these days everybody in Egyptian India worshipped Allah and praised the Muslim faith, thanks to all the brave Imams who worked so hard to spread the true faith to these savages. The decorations in the buildings were vulgar and not suitable for building decorations but the Asker Caliphs hadn't dared to demolish the buildings in fear that the natives would rise in to an rebellion. Perhaps that was a wise thing to do but still. The rain had left a new day, a new day for rest and relaxation. The life in India was constant struggle for everybody, except the higher ups, those bastard lived in their fancy palaces ruling their provinces and taxing the people in the name of Allah. One thing was good the taxation for the immigrants from Egypt was low and the natives were the main source of the taxation income.

Nothing seemed to move and everything was still as Ali watched his city from his balcony in Askeristan. At this time in the morning the city seemed dead as people were still sleeping or waking up for work. This was a nice changes for the busy city life that was normal in Askeristan, at least to Ali it meant time for himself from the troubles of the commoners. The shadows and light were the only things that moved when the wind blew creating an mystical atmosphere much like in those romantic stories about ancient cities of gold and harmony. Ali sipped his tea and he smiled. The Indian green tea was nothing compared to the teas he had drank, no this was different. Hidden violets grow splashed with summer spray making the front yard look beautiful, it was bright green and full of different colours, that was why Ali had choose this location for his palace because he wanted a change to the deserts so he had decided that he wanted a palace with a room with a view.
33dct4j.jpg

On the wild and misty hillside that Ali visited often the plantations which the city gained much of it's trade income were situated. Silk, spices, tea and even rice were grown there all valuable in their own way. Even though there were tigers and other wild animals in the jungles the people working there weren't scared to go work or even live there near their work. Perhaps fear was just nature's warning and it shouldn't be allowed to control ones everyday life, that was the philosophy that Ali had followed all of his life. He had been in India for a long time and he couldn't even remember what did Egypt look like any more, pity but Ali liked it in India. As in Egypt hunger is never far away but in India Ali had founded a wife and had family and enough food for everybody. He had created a place in the world which was for children who play and for days that never end. A place where it didn't matter if you were an Arab or Indian you could still have an job and own property, you could live as well as the Arabs or even better than them, of course as long as you were a Muslim, you had to be a Muslim to own property that was the only requirement. And that was the way it should always remain.

Ali finished his tea and gazed to the horizon, he was eighty-six years old and had ruled Askeristan for sixty years. He had four sons and three daughters who all had the same amount of children. His wife had died few years ago but he hadn't remarried. At his age he didn't see it to be necessary. He walked to his chair on the balcony and sat down. He had seen war and peace in India fought against the enemies of India and against the Indians, he had seen reforms being issued and changes of governments. He had seen the rise of the mightiest trade league that there was never going to be and the abolishment of it too. It was time to let his sons rule Askeristan and fight in wars for the government and Allah. Ali could feel how the poison in his tea started working as he lost feeling in his legs and hands. They said that there would be no pain and they were right as there world slowly blackened and Ali passed away without disturbing the perfect day.

Fourth Charge
Cheer-up guys it will be better tomorrow you just wait and see!, commandant Najib shouted in the general direction of his men, he could not quite make out his men, all he saw was huddled together shapes in the mud. It occurred to Najib that he just might be talking to a bunch of supply crates under some canvas shielding it from the rain. "I mean, looking good there crates" Najib quickly corrected himself before retreating to his large well lit, supplied and warmed commandants tent.

"Did he just call us crates?" Abu asked Steve to his left. "I mean I know we stole this supply canvas from those crates over there but you expect your commandant to at least recognise the men he commandants." "Commandants, is that a word Steve? Or just one of my endearing little word jumbles?" "I don't know" Steve said "And I am bob by the way, Steve is dead remember?" "what the, I don't remember that, when the hell did that happen? I loved that guy" Abu said quite distressed to apparently bob. "You really don't remember?" bob asked "cause you are wearing his boots". "Oh yes now you mention it I hated Steve, love bob though". "So you will be walking in front of me when we have to charge the Persian zombie lines yet again tomorrow?" Bob asked fully expecting some convoluted story explaining why it really should be the other way around and already dreading having to listen to it. "A fuck it" Abu said defiantly "why not!, those bastards killed my beloved Steve, ill give em one fore!. All the men that shared the canvas were shocked by Abu's brave but mostly short and to the point words and none had the hart to explain to him again that he in act hated Steve and was wearing his boots.

"Wait a minute" Abu said as the morning sun was breaking through the clouds and he was peering at the zombie hordes on the other side of the battlefield. "that's Steve over there, and I just remembered I hated that guy and in fact i think I am actually wearing his boots, why the hell am I standing all the way in the front here??" He asked Bob, who was standing a comfortable three rows back. "Well you see Abu, Its like this, remember when the three of us had to dig that latreen in mountains of the himalamas?" Bob asked, desperately trying to buy time to come up with a cool and entertaining story like Abu usually does in a tight spot like this. "No not really " Abu said puzzled, he did not know where this particular question was going or how it would explain why he was standing in the front line in Steve boots, but he liked any set-up that made him think of lama meat so he was not worried. "Well" bob said "Just because you don't remember doest mean the latreens or in this case, the reason why you are way over there, didn't exist, understand? " No Abu thought but he did not want bob to think less of him so instead he said "yes" and lowered his head. Abu noticed his musket was all soaked and probably would not fire and wondered if the zombie hordes guns were all wet too, if so, he might actually survive this, and Abu smiled as the commandant yelled "Charge!!! fourth time is the charm crate, I mean, men!"

So, an exciting session!

vR and OrangeYoshi, having more-or-less won the game by their military skill, graciously left in order to make room for other players. This drastically changed the diplomatic situation, as the anti-hegemonic alliance almost instantly collapsed - a process helped by the supple diplomacy of Jodokus, the new Russia player, who made considerable concessions of territory to his most dangerous enemies, Persia and Bavaria.

The other potential hegemon, Malaya - whose two-power-standard navy is uniformly regarded by the lesser naval powers as a Major Threat - thus suddenly lost the diplomatic shelter it had found in opposing Russia, and is currently embroiled in what seems to be a losing war; it was earlier forced to back down from annexing Khmer, if I understood correctly, but the involved players will have to correct me. Meanwhile Persia, having arranged NAPs with all its neighbours, invaded Punjab and vassalised it. And, finally, the Roman Khanate demanded the return of the steppe lands that were ceded to Russia in exchange for a broken NAP; this being refused, the Khanate and our ally Qin are at war with Russia. This is the moment for which I've been writing my Achilles AARs for the past four weeks. Death to Russia!

Aye! Death to Russia! Long live the Romans! Long live the Komnemnos!

England got offer to bloacked Qin for 10k cash, but Qin raised it to 13k for not to blockade them in this war

Last Time:
vR and OrangeYoshi, having more-or-less won the game by their military skill, graciously left in order to make room for other players. This drastically changed the diplomatic situation, as the anti-hegemonic alliance almost instantly collapsed - a process helped by the supple diplomacy of Jodokus, the new Russia player, who made considerable concessions of territory to his most dangerous enemies, Persia and Bavaria.

The other potential hegemon, Malaya - whose two-power-standard navy is uniformly regarded by the lesser naval powers as a Major Threat - thus suddenly lost the diplomatic shelter it had found in opposing Russia, and is currently embroiled in what seems to be a losing war; it was earlier forced to back down from annexing Khmer, if I understood correctly, but the involved players will have to correct me. Meanwhile Persia, having arranged NAPs with all its neighbours, invaded Punjab and vassalised it. And, finally, the Roman Khanate demanded the return of the steppe lands that were ceded to Russia in exchange for a broken NAP; this being refused, the Khanate and our ally Qin are at war with Russia. This is the moment for which I've been writing my Achilles AARs for the past four weeks. Death to Russia!

This session...

Cata assisted Croatia against Malaya. Malayan demands withdrawn. Freedom for Khmer achieved.
The USA took part in a separate war against Croatia to earn Bengal its freedom! Freedom Achieved.
(Strangely the Bengal fought the freedom fighting forces sent to free him!)
Bavaria extorted All his Bavarian lands back from Russia and Croatia now that they have gone there separate ways.

5 years later Cata, and Ethiopia and other misc-nations launched a massive naval invasion of Malaya, and appear to have dealt a serious blow the Malayan fleet.

So, an exciting session!

I agree completely with your strategic analysis. With the Slavs effectively ended as a threat (mostly due to being much nicer and amenable to deals), eyes naturally turned to those other players who have shown that they are willing to go to war at the drop of a hat. Malaya has been making death threats to Catalunya and Africa for years now, and has threatened wars of blockade just for kicks. Not just threatened, in fact: Croatia and Russia have suffered 'eternal war for the lulz', as the Malayan player so eloquently put it. Rumour has it that their leaving is partly due to this frankly bridge-dwellery behaviour. As both Catalunya and Ethiopia (both nations consisting primarily of coastal provinces) are both very vulnerable to blockades and past targets of unwarranted (well, warranted by us owning things Malaya wants, like money, Australia and South America) Malayan aggression, we were displeased to learn that Malaya was planning to build 2k ships.

When Malaya sought to enslave the brave peoples of Khmer, Catalunya took it upon itself to intervene and rescue the valiant and culturally diverse Khmer, going up against the numerically superior but geographically scattered Malayan fleet. Ethiopia was indisposed, unfortunately; its temporary ruler (i.e. substitute player) was unclear as to the diplomatic situation (more about that later). Alone against the Malayans, navally speaking, Catalunya managed to achieve no more than a white peace, but securing Khmer independence and the Croatian treasury (as Malaya was demanding some 15k).

Once that truce had ended, though, the true Emperor of Ethiopia returned, and the diplomatic issue resolved. Malaya claimed a NAP was in place; however, the agreement he was referring to was one specifically designed to stop Africa from helping the Russians (back when the Slavs still threatened to overrun Eurasia), not a carte-blanche NAP. I should know; I wrote the thing. All signatories but Malaya agreed that such should be the interpretation; of course Malaya would choose to interpret it to suit its needs.

When Malaya attacked Croatia again without warning, Catalunya did not hesitate to intervene on Croatia's behalf. In Africa, too, clearer heads prevailed, and the Africans, spearheaded by the glorious Solomonid navy, chose to support Catalunya in neutralizing the Malayan threat once and for all. During the course of the war other nations which had felt threatened by Malayan antics pledged their support: the Mesoamerican Maya Republic and the English Kingdom, once more independent of the Burgundian yoke. These nations were still burdened by NAPs with Malaya, no doubt forged under duress, as Malayan NAPs are wont to be.

The glorious navy of the Afro-American Coalition naturally prevailed, and now Malaya is under blockade; peace terms are being discussed among coalition members. We will keep in mind the fate Malaya had planned for Khmer, the fate of Japan, and the Malayan promise that it would destroy its enemies given the chance. We intend to see to it that the Malayan war machine makes no more victims.

Otherwise, things were not very interesting in Catalunya. Its navy grew to previously unknown sizes, its manpower is slowly returning to levels last seen before the capital move - still far behind the true land powers. Catalunya has shown to be a naval power, after all.

(AAR reward: naval tradition)

Peanuts! Heyeigh heyeigh!

Khmer has come from the brink of destruction. The evil Malaya has been fought and Khmer won.

Khmer for Khmer!
Davy Jones' locker for Malaya.

Last edited:
Given recent problems, this thread will be locked permanently if there are any more breaches of the AARland rules.

In particular, the attention of potential posters are drawn to three areas where a number of posts have been deleted over recent weeks:

a) there is to be NO discussion of your MP rules and arrangements in this thread instead they belong in the MP thread. If you have any doubt that a particular post may breach this rule either place it in the MP thread or contact a mod beforehand. That you have a doubt is probably indicative that the post does not belong in the AAR thread;
b) there are to be no 'off-topic' posts. This thread should only contain the posts that constitute the AAR (ie the different ways you use to report on the game) and a discussion of those posts. Again if you have any doubt, don't make that post here. It may well be perfectly acceptable in the MP thread;
c) there will be no abuse of other players, insults or foul and/or abusive language. Either in this thread or the MP thread. Equally there will be no posts that directly argue with a moderator's judgement – use the PM facility if you wish to complain, feel a decision is unfair or want clarification.

The application of these rules is a matter of judgement. So to avoid problems, think very carefully about a post you intend to make and consider if it fits better into the MP thread than here. In terms of language, remember this is a family-friendly forum so language you use in private may well not be acceptable.

Some recent examples may help. Oddman put up a well written carefully argued post that the mods saw as being about the MP rules. So if your post fits that structure, and it is now in the MP thread here, then it belongs to the MP thread.

A discussion about intending to use video streaming was perfectly acceptable as informing anyone following the AAR as to an interesting development. A typical example is this post and what follows. A later post such as: "And miss the chance to see what he was interested in talking about? Nah, I enjoyed every minute of it, beginning til end." was deleted as off-topic. It did not inform the reader of the arrangements nor did it discuss the content of the AAR.

It is your collective responsibility to exercise sensible judgement. In effect, if in doubt, put the post in your MP thread where, as long as it does not constitute abuse or foul language, it probably belongs. We have tried to give you clear guidelines and some examples of what is and what is not acceptable.

What we are suggesting, on the basis of this advice, is that the great majority of your posts belong in the MP thread. The AAR thread is for reporting gameplay and that the more you ensure your comments are 'in character' the more likely it is that the post actually belongs in the AAR thread. You can then use the MP thread to debate game arrangements, discuss the results of the recent session and generally administer your game.

To sum up: last warning or the thread is gone. As a long time MP enthusiast I thoroughly enjoy a good MP game and AAR. IMO it has assets an SP AAR simply doesn't have. However there's an appropriate place for the AAR and there's one for any other sort of discussion. If the AAR mods have to spend a lot of time and effort because you can't put your posts in the correct forum, I will relieve them of that burden by closing it.

Apparently there recently has been a session. I see both good AAR posts and posts that should be in the MP thread. General guideline: first place for any posting should be the MP forums thread. Everything should go in there apart from specific in character (or occasionally in general) reporting on the game, which can be posted here.

The Empire Strikes Back!

Details at 11 (though Oddman's post gives a pretty good idea of it)

Last edited:
All hell breaks loose

January 1st 1667
Sheena Island
Sateenvarjo Yhtiöt HQ
0853 hours CET

images

The weather in the Mediterranean sea was good as always, sunny without any clouds and a small breeze from the south. Caliph Nedim had come to visit Sheena Island, the island that served as a major naval base for the Egyptian fleets in the Mediterranean, there were only two island that Egypt controlled in the middle sea Sheena Island and Eternia, both in good positions to launch their ships to protect the Mediterranean sea from invaders. Sheena Island was not just a naval base but it served as the headquarters for an multinational company known as Sateenvarjo Yhtiöt. This companys work was highly classified and only few key persons knew what was really going on in Sheena Island and in the most important research facility of Sateenvarjo Yhtiöt, the remote Rockford Island in the South Atlantic. Even though the Caliph of Egypt was the Chairman of the company even he didn't know about the research projects. But Nedim had insisted that he was to be briefed about the projects now and Sateenvarjo Yhtiöt had agreed to this. So Caliph Nedim had travelled from Alexandria to Sheena Island and the ship was about to dock at the port of Iraklion.

January 1st 1667
Tortuga
Emirs palace
0855 hours CET

250px-Map_NL_-_Buren_-_Ingen.png

Mahmud rushed trough the doors to see the Emir as he had important news to tell. Something had happened at the InGen park on Isla Nublar. Not sure what but something that could risk Tortuga. InGen had been unwilling to share information about their research with the local reptiles but now that something had happened they wanted help. What could be so important about reptiles that could danger the whole island. Isla Nublar was not the only island where InGen was present, there was another, Isla Sorna or as know to the InGen Site B. Actually the names Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna weren't quite accurate as neither of them were an separate island, the naming had happened when two separate groups of Muslim colonist had been sent to the former island of Hispaniola that had been bought from Catlonian Empire and the the two groups arrived on the different parts of Hispaniola thinking that what they found there was an island, it wasn't a surprise that both of these groups were led by InGen. So they named their founding as Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna though later when the Muslim colonist group issued by Egyptian Trade League arrived in Tortuga they found out that Tortuga, Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna were part of the same island. But the names were never changed.

"Emir Bin Faisal! Emir Bin Faisal! I bring grave news from Isla Nublar!"
Mahmud shouted as he rushed to the dining room of the palace. Everybody in the room, Military Governor Hussayn, Imam Nazer, Admiral Asker and Emir Bin Faisal all looked at Mahmud as they would have just seen a ghost. Did they know what was going on in there or were they just surprised, hopefully that was to be revealed soon. "What has happened? What is going on in there? Why are they contacting us now?" Military Governor Hussayn stood up and asked. "Tell us now!" he continued. Mahmud caught his breath before answering. "They say that their research subjects have broken loose and they have no means to stop them from breaking out from the park" he explained. The looks on the faces of the people in the room was enough to tell that something bad, something really bad had happened. Imam Nazer started praying for Allah for help but the other looked like that even Allah couldn't help them now. Hussay looked at the Emir. "Shall we send out troops there to take control of the situation?" he asked. Emir was white as salt and it was clear that he had no idea what to do next. "Emir?" Hussayn asked. "Yes, yes what about Site B?" Bin Faisal asked. Mahmud hadn't heard about Site B there were no mentions in the letter about that. "I don't have an idea, they didn't mention it. I assume that it is intact" Mahmud answered. Emir didn't look happy as he knew, he knew that Site B was more dangerous than Jurassic Park. "You dont know? Have you tried contacting them? Do you have any idea what is at stake here?" Emir bin Faisal's tone had the sound of fear and anger mixed in it. "Emir what shall we do?" Hussayn asked. Emir stood up and walked to the window. "Reinforce the wall of Tortuga, make sure every possible section of it is covered. And shut down everything!" Emir bin Faisal said.

Something had happened at the InGen park on Isla Nublar

Did you breed raptors??? ;)

I agree completely with your strategic analysis. With the Slavs effectively ended as a threat (mostly due to being much nicer and amenable to deals),

Meanwhile in Punjab, being more amendable in to deals meant Russia and Croatia saw no reason to keep their alliance with Punjab. And thus Punjab was switly liberated by the Great and Friendly Empire of Perisa

Malaya claimed a NAP was in place; however, the agreement he was referring to was one specifically designed to stop Africa from helping the Russians (back when the Slavs still threatened to overrun Eurasia), not a carte-blanche NAP. I should know; I wrote the thing. All signatories but Malaya agreed that such should be the interpretation; of course Malaya would choose to interpret it to suit its needs.

Yes however when Punjab asked if that meant the Africans could honor their Defensive alliance with Punjab, Punjab was coldly told No in Punjabs case the Africans interpreted it as having a carte-blanche NAP with the ARA countries and were thus prevented from helping Punjab even though they really wanted to honest.

Anyway after returning some lands to the Righteous and Glorious Empire of Persia, Punjab is now part of that Majestic Empire as a vassal.

Status
Not open for further replies.