• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Usually people mean "Gamersgate" when they use it here, since GG is one retailer that sells CKII.

DRM means digital rights management, a word for a variety of processes companies use to prevent people from sharing, reproducing or otherwise using their games without paying.

Usually people mean "Gamersgate" when they use it here, since GG is one retailer that sells CKII.

DRM means digital rights management, a word for a variety of processes companies use to prevent people from sharing, reproducing or otherwise using their games without paying.

Yeah, Gamersgate was familiar to me because of the endless Steam/Gamersgate discussions (obviously more prevalent around patch and DLC releases) but recently I saw GG/gg mentioned in posts where Gamersgate didn't fit in the context. But Wikipedia saved me!

DRM was new word for me, too. I think both DRM and GG (both meanings) should be added to the list.

Bumping as I updated the thread a bit to keep up with the times and inform newbies :3
Anyone have any any suggestions?

Nice thread !

Some suggestions:
"FoW" - "Fog of War" - Hides troop movements in provinces more than 1 province away from the player's realm borders, troops (including allies), or councillors.
"HK" - "Hunter Killer" - A huge army stack ? (not sure - was in patch 2.0 notes)
"Wincest - Concatenation of win and incest. Used as a noun to describe the benefits of Zoroastrian divine blood mechanic, which allows and rewards incestuous marriages.

Nice thread !

Some suggestions:
"FoW" - "Fog of War" - Hides troop movements in provinces more than 1 province away from the player's realm borders, troops (including allies), or councillors.
"HK" - "Hunter Killer" - A huge army stack ? (not sure - was in patch 2.0 notes)
"Wincest - Concatenation of win and incest. Used as a noun to describe the benefits of Zoroastrian divine blood mechanic, which allows and rewards incestuous marriages.
Added #1 and #3 since I still don't know what #2 is :confused:
Thanks, I thought it may be useful somewhen
Include a forum moderator's name into game terminology = become permanently immune to bans and moderation :D
Oh drats, you figured out my ultra secret plan hehe :happy:

Don't forget to update your thread in the FAQ subforum.
Well, just in case you forgot and are interested.
My 2cents only.:mellow:

Don't forget to update your thread in the FAQ subforum.
Well, just in case you forgot and are interested.
My 2cents only.:mellow:

Haven't forgotten since, alas, the problem lies in the fact that I can't edit the post as it is a locked thread :confused:

Was the generic word list really necessary? Even grandmothers know what LOL means.