• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Currently, all our work is focussed on CORE for AoD. I personally have no idea how different DH might be, so couldn't tell you what changes might be needed to make it work there. The CORE development team are (I would have to say) very unlikely to make an "official" port for DH. If someone in the community wants to attempt such, I am sure we would be willing to offer some advice, but I don't think we would be willing to put in a lot of work to support such.

Tim

True enough... The more so as we're incorporating much of the advanced AoD features as we move along. Supporting yet another version will only divert a lot of effort away from actual progress mod-wise.

Well if you allow us, we can make a quick conversion of your last Arma version and post it on DH forum for CORE fans.
Would be very much appreciated!

We can also advise you on the details, since some parts are not so quick as you may think (quick to get it to run in some way, but not so quick to get it to run properly).

My private plans are to finish 0.51 and then purchase DH and play a bit of WWI.

I have looked through the DH modding manual and have seen a lot of things that I like. While I realise that the two programs cannot be brought together again, I have dreamt of an agreement on a common event script language and on a common misc.txt.

The misc.txt would just require that you have a section AoD_specific = { } and DH_specific = { } which is ignored by the other code.