• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I'm here again...I'm sorry for disturbing I'm feeling so frustrated, mods aren't working like last time, I played kaiserreich, all in one mod but now I just can play full and light DH...
I keep waiting for centuries and don't start, it crashes...
I'm sure 1.50.1 isn't installed..
The last time I remember that I installed 1.50.1 in some different path so I copied it's archives to GOG DH.
Please guys give me a zip update so I can manually install it, I don't want to stop playing DH :(

And I'm here again...I'm sorry for disturbing I'm feeling so frustrated, mods aren't working like last time, I played kaiserreich, all in one mod but now I just can play full and light DH...
I keep waiting for centuries and don't start, it crashes...
I'm sure 1.50.1 isn't installed..
The last time I remember that I installed 1.50.1 in some different path so I copied it's archives to GOG DH.
Please guys give me a zip update so I can manually install it, I don't want to stop playing DH :(
GOG installs 1.05.1, be sure to make a clean install.
Check that you have compatible mod versions (the latest probably).
The patch cannot be distributed as a zip unfortunately.

If the link to download 1.05 is in the 1st post, then I'm as blind as a bat.

Would it work if I have 1.03?
It depends on which version of 1.0.3, but again it should be provided by the retailer (Steam, Gog, etc.).
Please check the origin of the game. Based on that, there might be different options.

I picked up mine through Gamersgate.

When I go there I get:

"Download Darkest Hour: A Hear Manual
Patch 1.01 Patch 1.02 None"

Please be so kind as to give me a link to 1.05. Thanks in advance for your help.
Gamersgate should provide the 1.05 patch, let me check why this is not happening.
There appears to be something wrong with Gamersgate indeed.

You might try to install the patch 1.05 with the following installer, I hope it won't cause any problem with the existing Gamersgate installation: Mirror1 Mirror2.
After installing that (either mirror should work), you can then install hotfix 1.05.1 on top of that: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/darkest-hour-patch-1-05-1-hot-fix-release.1069718/