• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/trp-1-03-january-17-2016.902862/

2qmg0h1.jpg

Yes. It won't be a feature rich one, but there are some fixes accumulated already.

You are wonderful.

By the way would this include fixes for the windows 8 issues? For me it's a relatively easy fix but it would be appreciated by a lot of people

Windows 10 fixes i guess? I dont know what the difference between the two is but 16bit color is no longer supported and compatibility mode doesnt cut it for darkest hour apparently.

Windows 10 fixes i guess? I dont know what the difference between the two is but 16bit color is no longer supported and compatibility mode doesnt cut it for darkest hour apparently.

Will be the same fix then.

Yes. It won't be a feature rich one, but there are some fixes accumulated already.

I have some files to you guys. I might send it next week.

I have a problem with steam,I clicked on betas and chose 1.03 version download started, after its done there is no 1.04 version.
When I start the game its still 1.03 version,I already reinstalled game today.

I was wondering if someone could help me plz

Im trying to get darkest hour modern day scenario to work on 1.04 patch. I tried to edit the misc.txt file as instructed on this thread but i must be making some mistakes as it doesnt work. Im wondering if i email u the misc.txt file could you edit it for me plz as im pulling out my hair. Ive tried it loads of times im not sure where im going wrong.

My email is richard190@hotmail.co.uk

Any help would be great

I have checksum PFTJ, am a Steam user with a clean install that says it is v 1.04. Why is my checksum different than my friend?

DH full for me is reading a checksum 'HVLQ'. The instructions for patching a steam game involve steam, and since I've copied my installation to my desktop to mod it, it doesn't activate steam to play. I wonder if I can patch it normally now like a non-steam version.

I have checksum PFTJ, am a Steam user with a clean install that says it is v 1.04. Why is my checksum different than my friend?
I need help, I cannot join MP with my friends because of this, does anyone have an idea here? Please?