• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't know if it's the right place, but when downloaded with chrome, the browser marks the exe file as malicious and blocks it.
With Firefox I downloaded it without any problem.

I had that too but I ignored it knowing that this file isn't malicious :)

eeeex

YES!
DH1.04(RC1) is able to be Japanize!!!

hirohitoDH104.png

Dear Devs.When my troops moving by own or enemy land they dont losing organisation (+0.0) is that bug or feature?
DH FULL 1.4 (without mods)
Game as Japan

Thank you,thank you very much.War in north Africa or in India lands now is really pretty interesting.To sad,it wasnt in 1.3

Thank you for keeping the game updated, even years after it's release! You guys are the best devs ever!

EDIT: The launcher still says the latest version of the game is 1.03. I am using non-steam version.

Last edited:
if you use steam to update to 1.4 and say you wanted to revert to 1.3 would it affect save games especially for mods on 1.3?

As far as I know Steam doesn't remove user created files when you switch versions, so your existing saves should be unaffected.
Anyway, it is highly recommended to (re)move any saves made by other game versions as these are not compatible between versions and even could make the game crash.

I think you may have forgotten to mention that in all the events and INC files... and the .eug scenario file

day = 30 and day = 1

now has to be day = 29 and day = 0

Not a biggie to fix, but you might mention it in the modding changes section. Thanks

It's in the changelog, in the Improved Error Logs section:
Code:
	- Check and report for invalid Day number (should be between 0 and 29) in Date records
	- Check and report for invalid Hour number (should be between 0 and 23) in Date records
But if I recall correctly it's just a warning (I could be wrong about this).

EDIT: unless you mean that it has been changed in this patch. No, it's always been like this since HOI2, in this patch we only added this to the logs.

It's in the changelog, in the Improved Error Logs section:
Code:
	- Check and report for invalid Day number (should be between 0 and 29) in Date records
	- Check and report for invalid Hour number (should be between 0 and 23) in Date records
But if I recall correctly it's just a warning (I could be wrong about this).

EDIT: unless you mean that it has been changed in this patch. No, it's always been like this since HOI2, in this patch we only added this to the logs.

OK Thanks, I must have missed that in the logs. I checked my old INC and event files from the dh1.03 version and they still used day 1 and 30. Maybe with the error checker being better, it showed them up for the first time?

Anyways, I'm sure you have lots of other things to be doing right now. Thanks for your help AND thanks for all the great work on the new version. Cheers