Darkest Hour - Dev Diary #32 - Casualties Tracker

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that with the new losses check command we might be able to simulate more accurately Battle of Britain's results!! and many more battle events, that's great!!

'And as we assume you may want to customize your interface to suit your own taste, we added 3 combat losses report and equipment report styles, selectable from the right-click menu
above the Pause button!'

1. What's the right-click menu above the pause button?
2. Will the casualty stats be available in the 1914 campaign?

I'm really looking forward to using this feature in game!

'And as we assume you may want to customize your interface to suit your own taste, we added 3 combat losses report and equipment report styles, selectable from the right-click menu
above the Pause button!'

1. What's the right-click menu above the pause button?
2. Will the casualty stats be available in the 1914 campaign?

I'm really looking forward to using this feature in game!

menu.png

You guys are semigods of creating awesome stuff for an already awesome game. Not to mention that it'll be for free while people will have to pay cash for the next HoI3 megabuff-patch-package.

I wonder could this diary be added to the News main page?

Great stuff. This was one of the things which I missed from AOD and DH's system is actually more detailed, which is absolutely terrific :D. I like the fact that divs destroyed in encirclements are counted by the tracker - this is crucial if one wants to use the tool during analysis of the performance of their armies. It's also very cool that it's possible to "track" losses in events and decisions. I think that modders will love this. IMO this new feature may help us to represent limited conflicts and revise surrender events.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ how you manage to do that with hoi2 engine...

Great work guys.

I OFFICIALLY STOP WHINING ABOUT 1.03 RELEASE FOR 2 WEEKS !!!!!

Although I have a quesion.
What about Destroyers/Submarine Flotillas? Did they count as 1?

Last edited: