Darkest Hour - Dev Diary #23 - New Map 2.0 and Improved Logs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sure someone posted this before. Can't remember who. So to put this simple:

Darkest Hour map
HATE
dhmap.png

E3 map
LOVE
e3map.png

My biggest complain is about those 3 provinces Lodz, Wloclawek, Czestochowa/Kalisz.
Is there any chance to change it before release? The other "circles" are merely suggestions.
For Gleiwitz province, take shape of the province from E3 map and add northern part from DH map to make epic Gleiwitz province. :)

Totally agree! Then i would suggest to split Czestochowa and Radom into 3 provinces - Czestochowa, Kielce and Radom (Sosnowiec looks innacurate).

To All Fans of Darkest Hour:

If you like to have more provinces to go along with the changes provided by the dev-teams, I suggest you look at my mod. (it has a link in my signature)

i havnt really looked into it but i think the map should be bigger like in Iron Cross. (with Arsenal of Democracy). I think that is a great map. But obviously you have already made up your mind but if its in the best interests of the majority then go ahead :).

I'm sure someone posted this before. Can't remember who. So to put this simple:

Darkest Hour map
HATE

E3 map
LOVE

My biggest complain is about those 3 provinces Lodz, Wloclawek, Czestochowa/Kalisz.
Is there any chance to change it before release? The other "circles" are merely suggestions.
For Gleiwitz province, take shape of the province from E3 map and add northern part from DH map to make epic Gleiwitz province. :)

agree, i just hate Wloclawek, that thing on it......

The map is awesome but the Ebro river is missed (Between the provinces of Lleida and Girona, Barcelona and Tarragona (Catalonia). Also, mixing Valencia with Cuenca hurts my eyes.

I don't suppose you will change the font style for the province names to something more suitable. The original typewriter-style font was great, but the Times New Roman or whatever you're using looks like it was an afterthought.

Ow, com'on guys, don't you think you're making too much rumble for nothing?
What's the difference of have or don't a province of more or less than 100Km in such a game?

Something i want to add to this comment:

The Map is FEATURE FROZEN. This means NO ADDITIONAL PROVINCES.
If we cange the Map now, then other people will arrive here and start complaining too resulting more than a BCF