• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like Lucifers AARchtung Panzer. I'm more for nominating just one guy since else it just gets to drawn out but for effort and imagination (despite some issues, heh) I have to say Mightys Aliens too.

You already got their links.

This is the first time we've ever had separate ACAs just for Darkest Hour, and I want to thank the devs in particular for being so supportive. Given the overwhelming response, you can assume it won't be the last time!

We have a two-way tie for fourth: makif130289's Das Ende and Antonine's Vive l'Empereur both got six votes, and worthy AARs, both!

Our third place finisher, with seven votes, is not Heinz Guderian (although you could be forgiven for thinking so), but Lucifer, with Achtung Panzer II.

nachopontmercy brings home the silver with eight votes, thanks to Weimar's Legacy.

Yet there was one AAR which rose above all the others. Rose like some sort of spacecraft, that is, as Migthy's Alien Invasion earned 11 votes.

Congratulations to all the winners! Join us in April for the 2014 1st quarter ACAs, and in the meantime, won't you join us recognizing the best completed AARs in AARland (and two brand new awards as well)? (There are links in my signature!)

I want to thank everyone for the votes ! I'm very happy to see that my AAR is still appreciated after all these months!
I do not regret any hour I spent on that AAR, and I can assure you that I will continue it and I will try to improve it as much as I can!
Thank you all ! :)
And I also want to congratulate the other winners for their awesome AAR's ! Without them our section would look much less entertaining! :)