• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be really sad to see this go.
As for another suggestion, I suggest either one of the split East Francian nations or Kievan Rus in its early days.
I advise not to take Poland/Lithuania, as it'll still replay the events that should happen in the 1444 start.

It would be really sad to see this go.
As for another suggestion, I suggest either one of the split East Francian nations or Kievan Rus in its early days.
I advise not to take Poland/Lithuania, as it'll still replay the events that should happen in the 1444 start.

I am very sad too, but I am not having any luck finding out about the issue. Thank you though for the suggestions, I do like the sound of the split East Francian nations or Kievan Rus. All were worthy nations in my Scandinavian playthrough and maybe I could reunite the Empire of Charlemagne, or strengthen the Rus in the East? All great ideas thank you.

I like this AAR.

Thank you! I appreciate people saying what they think of this AAR. :)

You probably already tried, but... I guess you have put the old version of EU on Steam? And then if you can find the pre 1.8 version of this mod, it should work no?

I have tried using the 1.7.3 version on steam, and then I found what I believe is the 1.7.3 version of the mod (it didn't specifically say it was though). However when I try to play it the mod is on the launcher, just greyed out. This is a direct download and I have tried un-subscribing on the workshop but then the mod doesn't appear, even if the direct download is in the mod folder. I have tried contacting the mod author and we got somewhere, but the issue is not sorted. I didn't ask you guys as I thought issues with the mod aren't really something to put in an AAR thread. Thank you though for helping, appreciate it.

That's unfortunate to hear.

However, if it doesn't work, I'd recommend to play around 1300 AD as perhaps Austria. That would be fun :)

That's unfortunate to hear.

However, if it doesn't work, I'd recommend to play around 1300 AD as perhaps Austria. That would be fun :)

It will be a shame as I loved making this AAR but oh well. Thanks for the suggestion sounds cool!

Hmm, how about the Mongol Empire?

Hmm, how about the Mongol Empire?

mongol.gif

OP much?

Not with the tech they get. And the super-revolts.

They do also get this thing where provinces they siege just flip to them after a couple of months, I don't know if that is for just a certain time period or forever. It explains the huge border gore that is east Asia in my Scandinavia playthrough. That's pretty OP.

They do also get this thing where provinces they siege just flip to them after a couple of months, I don't know if that is for just a certain time period or forever. It explains the huge border gore that is east Asia in my Scandinavia playthrough. That's pretty OP.
I'd forgotten forgotten about that- and I just tried it makes it super easy to blob with. I had Eurasia under my control after like 70 years.

I'd forgotten forgotten about that- and I just tried it makes it super easy to blob with. I had Eurasia under my control after like 70 years.

Yeah maybe Ill start with them at their smallest, if I go with them. Yeah it would be very fun though!