• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tarvin77

Recruit
22 Badges
May 31, 2017
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
I'm playing the game on a Samsung Tab A 10.1 and am having a problem with the danger level.

When I start a new game, the danger level starts at low and immediately changes to medium and then high even before I start building anything. Nothing I do after that seems to affect the danger level. Once my prisoners arrive they are continuously complaining about security, which I assume is because the danger level is stuck at high. I've played the game on PC and never had this problem there. I have a pretty good idea how to keep the danger level low in the PC version, but none of those things seem to be working in the mobile version. It's making the game almost unplayable because my prisoners keep fighting and rioting due to the high danger level.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Ideas on how to address it? Thanks!

I'm playing the game on a Samsung Tab A 10.1 and am having a problem with the danger level.

When I start a new game, the danger level starts at low and immediately changes to medium and then high even before I start building anything. Nothing I do after that seems to affect the danger level. Once my prisoners arrive they are continuously complaining about security, which I assume is because the danger level is stuck at high. I've played the game on PC and never had this problem there. I have a pretty good idea how to keep the danger level low in the PC version, but none of those things seem to be working in the mobile version. It's making the game almost unplayable because my prisoners keep fighting and rioting due to the high danger level.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Ideas on how to address it? Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 w Spen.

My prison (15 prisoners small ik) seems to be stuck at a high saftey level. In prisoner needs all needs are good except saftety, tried hiring more guard, tried firing them all. Hired armed guards, reduced all punishment to none to no avail. I'd love to provide a picture or crash details but i got frustrated and deleted the prison LOL but let me know if u want some more info.

Also, my janitors dont want to seem to do anything, ive got a cleaning cupboard but they seem to hang out by the storage area (some do actual cleaning though its rare, and prison laundry is always done)

I'm running into the same issue. First batch of prisoners are already whining about safety for no reason, and the danger level seems to be stuck on high. I'm on an HTC Nexus 9 tablet. Glad to see it's not just me. Hopefully they'll track this one down soon.

Has anyone tried reinstalling or anything to see if that helps?

Thank you. I have now logged a new bug on this and added the input from all those reports. I can't say when it will be fixed, but hopefully soon!

All the best, and thank you very much for the details!

I'm running into the same issue. First batch of prisoners are already whining about safety for no reason, and the danger level seems to be stuck on high. I'm on an HTC Nexus 9 tablet. Glad to see it's not just me. Hopefully they'll track this one down soon.

Has anyone tried reinstalling or anything to see if that helps?

Im actually in the middle of my exams rn so its a bit hectic for me but i reinstalled the app (not official) apk, as for some reason my tablet isn't supported (was told this will be fixed in the next patch) but ive not got around to making a new prison however, i thought that it may be just that prison but clearly not as you are also having the probelm

I have the same issue and nothing helps...

The same bug, if I start one of the pre-built prisons...

Attached a Screenshot of one my sessions..

Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

20170605_114745.png

Same issue here with my Samsung tab a 10.1. I first thought i made a mistake in building the prison. I tried to fix it in everyday possible. Metal detectors, cameras more patrols. even tried to flood the prison with wardens. still no change.

This is still an open bug. It has management and developer attention, I assure you! When a patch will come out that includes a fix for this is not known to me, I'm sorry, but I'm sure there will be one!

This has already been fixed in the recent iOS patch, and will be fixed in the equivalent Android patch - which I'm sure will be out as soon as possible!

Very sorry for this problem.

I'm also on android, and so far I have had this safety bug no matter how many times I have restarted.

@WorstForumEver, are you using the default warden? Do you load the original save over and over again, or do you switch to the autosave it generates each time?

Im using Saphara Acknova as my warden.
Its a hard save file. loading the save file over and over without restarting the app doesnt work for me. The app needs to be closed before every loading attempt. maybe im just lucky.

hope they fix it soon.

Just thought I'd follow up with everyone after the latest update. The safety bug seems to be fixed for me on my Nexus 9. Old prisons from before the update experience a sharp drop in the need shortly after loading. Hopefully others can say the same!