• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(48663)

Captain
Sep 17, 2005
CORE Website down?

I've been trying to donwload CORE for HoI1 for the last several days, but the website has been down. There is no announcement anywhere on this forum that I can tell, so forgive me if this is a redundant post.

Any idea when/if it will be back up?

Man, I had just installed Hearts of Iron on my new computer, and patched it to 1.06c, so I could try this CORE mod that everyone keeps talking about. Then, to my luck, their site is down! Not only that, but Stony Road's site is down, too! How? Is there some sort of evil anti-HOI conspiracy? :(

Someone needs to set up a download mirror for Paradox mods. Maybe start submitting them to FileFront (which does have the old CORE 0.71MP), FilePlanet, etc.

Yes, that would be awesome. Someone please do it. :(

I got stonyroad from the stony road HOI2 web site.

But I want CORE. :(

anonymous4401 said:
But I want CORE. :(
meh. It always crashes to desktop with me in 39/38. Stony Road did as well :(
Try PMing a mod leader?

If you have an ftp site I could upload it to you. It's about 33MB so email probably won't accept it. (I'm not sure what the max incoming/outgoing attachment size is now for my Yahoo mail.)

jdrou said:
If you have an ftp site I could upload it to you. It's about 33MB so email probably won't accept it. (I'm not sure what the max incoming/outgoing attachment size is now for my Yahoo mail.)
33mb could be easily sent over msn?

ringwraith18 said:
33mb could be easily sent over msn?
PM me your address and I'll try to send it.

Does anyone know what's going on with the website?

Thank you very much!