• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RGB said:
So, yes, the kings of Scotland, Wales, England, Ireland and Normandy just randomly drop out of recorded chronicle.

Bloody random dark ages coming out of nowhere. :p

Ah, well, you did pretty well before you dropped out of history. Would have been nice to hear about in detail, but that is of course your call. :)

I don't know, that looks like exactly where Wales should end up if you wanted to do a Grand Campaign. Sorry if you wanted it limited to just the Celty powers or the coast of the Irish Sea. There's always editing in revolts, but it seems like you had them and just rode them out.

On the other hand, that many underage rulers for such a long period, yeah, it's prolly unrealistic that their kingdom would have been so successful and cohesive. Curious if it's not something Welshy (semi)salic primogeniture couldn't have fixed, though, even with CK's limited ability to simulate a regency.

All the same, thank you so much for finishing out your welsh AAR! Cymru am Byth!* :D
j.

ps. Great job on that family tree. Best one I've seen on the boards.

* /(clear throat and begin to spit but don't)/

With due allowances for the fact the Gaels finally inherited, though.

Stupit Uielliams and MacWhatsits.

I killed mine off with falling anvils, so I applaud your restraint.
j.

Shame it's not continuing. Was a great little tale.