• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rex Francorum said:
Could someone send it to me. Can't find it anymore on Filefront. :(

Here you can find all the metal Coat of Arms that I use (have used)

Since these are for my mod, you might need to rename some of them to have them correct for vanilla Ck or DV

Last edited:
What happen to Zip files?

Veldmaarschalk said:
Here you can find all the metal Coat of Arms that I use (have used)

Since these are for my mod, you might need to rename some of them to have them correct for vanilla Ck or DV

I was wondering if you could post as a Zip file format please which is free?

File is Unavailable.

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

:(

Velld? Do you deliberately do this every time I decide to get back into CK? :D

The link still works for me, maybe your browser is blocking something

It's not the browser

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

Maybe it's just busy some parts of the day?

You can download it from here The size of the file is 51.7 MB

Filefront deletes large files when they haven't been downloaded for a while, they used to sent an email warning me about that. But since they changed hands, I no longer receive such warnings anymore.

Remember the COA's are named for my mod, so unless you edit the names of some of them, you will see strange COA for some duchies and kingdoms.

I don't have a list of which duchies/kingdoms I all have changed compared to the vanilla game.

Last edited: