• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Howdy all,

For previous issues that may be relevant to previous versions, please check our older thread HERE.

Please find the most current Known Issues list below:

Crusader Kings III 1.6.0 Known Issues List (31/05/2022)​

New for 1.6.0:
▲ Widescreen events implementation - Onboarding event appears only after few daily ticks
► It is actively being investigated by the team

▲ Stability - Save error and Freeze after overnight on Mac

▲ Artifact - Armillary Sphere does not render properly in-game unless texture streaming is disabled or you swap between graphics settings

▲ Excess titles created by confederate partition

▲ Struggle - Compromise ending hands out titles weirdly

▲ Negotiate Release - "Employ Executioner" option is greyed out with requirements missing

▲ Multiplayer - Struggle ending event does not fire for other players in an MP session

▲ Characters - King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark

▲ Achievement "History's best friends" is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone

Reactions:
Upvote 0
There Is also a bug with hair from the Northern flavor pack as you can no longer choose those hairstyle from that dlc first photo is before update and second photo is after update all in vanilla

Attachments

• OfficalPC.PNG
    OfficalPC.PNG
    7,5 MB · Views: 0
  • bald_after update.PNG
    bald_after update.PNG
    3,5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Hey there, I've found a minor bug where my throne room changed to the Indian style even tho I'm in Europe.
I have no mods installed and as far as I know you can only do this with mods.

Attachments

• indu cort-min.png
    indu cort-min.png
    3,9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Hello, I've found a bug regarding the "normal" universities. Since this update the 5% bonus lifestyle experience from any non historical university is not applied to my character's monthly lifestyle experience. I've started the game on the previous version of the game, maybe that's the issue, but I'm not sure.

Reactions:
There's also that weird bug where women with cloaks appear naked except the cloak, which flows over their crossed arms.

I'm not sure if this is a bug but I couldn't find a reason for it , my Mozarab vassal has no special contract or rights and I can't change the religion in his lands, it says "This vassal contract protects their lands from conversion"
1654149835402.png

1654149903898.png

After update 1.6 the game does not start and such an error. I roll back to version 1.5.1.1. and everything works. Please help. Even reinstalling Windows didn't help.View attachment 846106
there is an entire bug thread dedicated to this. Come join us as we patiently await them to resolve it. It is a known and confirmed issue and is a hardware incompatibility (avx).

• 1Like
Reactions:
I dont know if it is connected to the rendering issue you mention, but I had an inspired person come to court to create "something wonderful" for me. I selected the option which I assumed would give me the Armillary Sphere (I think the description said something about a device for learning? The alternatives were a chest or a cabinet), but all the events that fired had a blank space instead of naming the artifact being created and on the successful completion I didn't receive anything.

I noticed that characters can't get 4-star education trait since the update, my dynasty is full with genius characters and I have the studious youth perk, but the best I can get is 3-star education. More than that, I checked the world and the only 4-star education characters are spawned, the ones who were born can't get better education than 3 stars. Can you check on this issue?

• 3Like
Reactions:
I feel betrayed by you.

What's that supposed to mean? Not being able to display the German language correctly if German umlauts (it seems) occur in tag words (ü/ä/ö)

And that has been the case for at least 18 months.

Then you put out a list that doesn't contain anything, the support says that you have to write in the forum and don't pass the bugs on to you yourself, and here in the forum nobody reacts (the post from January 21 with the first mention of the bug "Missing key) was never answered.

A new ticket from March was answered but nothing happened.

It is absurd how you offer games in a language that has been ignored for almost 2 years.

As a customer who has paid for a full and fully and properly translated game, I expect to receive this too and it is in your interest to ensure this means providing for corrections in the event of non-compliance.

So just one question:

If nothing has happened for 18 months, can I assume that you will continue to ignore this problem and that you will not correct the German language?

• 3Like
Reactions:
Howdy all,

For previous issues that may be relevant to previous versions, please check our older thread HERE.

Please find the most current Known Issues list below:

Crusader Kings III 1.6.0 Known Issues List (31/05/2022)​

New for 1.6.0:
▲ Widescreen events implementation - Onboarding event appears only after few daily ticks

▲ Stability - Save error and Freeze after overnight on Mac

▲ Artifact - Armillary Sphere does not render properly in-game unless texture streaming is disabled or you swap between graphics settings

▲ Excess titles created by confederate partition

▲ Struggle - Compromise ending hands out titles weirdly

▲ Negotiate Release - "Employ Executioner" option is greyed out with requirements missing

▲ Multiplayer - Struggle ending event does not fire for other players in an MP session

▲ Characters - King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark

▲ Achievement "History's best friends" is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone
You can add onto that, inviting involved rulers to a feast or activity doesnt work, they remain at their location instead of visitng your feast or activity.

ALso save games can no longer be edited since 1.6 it now comes up with that its a save for an older version and that its corrupt even though you just saved it and never really edited anything except for unpacking it and putting the .ck3 behind it as we always did and as it also written on the wiki

• 1Like
Reactions:
How many times I have to remind yet about fixing something it used to work but it hasn't been working since Royal Court update...?

Tread name:

CK III - Unable to see the details of any ongoing AI battle​

Posted:
4 March 2022

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.