• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Howdy all,

For previous issues that may be relevant to previous versions, please check our older thread HERE.

Please find the most current Known Issues list below:

Crusader Kings III 1.6.0 Known Issues List (31/05/2022)​

New for 1.6.0:
▲ Widescreen events implementation - Onboarding event appears only after few daily ticks
► It is actively being investigated by the team

▲ Stability - Save error and Freeze after overnight on Mac

▲ Artifact - Armillary Sphere does not render properly in-game unless texture streaming is disabled or you swap between graphics settings

▲ Excess titles created by confederate partition

▲ Struggle - Compromise ending hands out titles weirdly

▲ Negotiate Release - "Employ Executioner" option is greyed out with requirements missing

▲ Multiplayer - Struggle ending event does not fire for other players in an MP session

▲ Characters - King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark

▲ Achievement "History's best friends" is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone

Reactions:
Upvote 0
There is currently a bug that when you are a tribal kingdom and try and change things to improve your royal grandeur, like better food and so on, you will immediately crash to desktop. I've done multiple different saves with different kingdoms, all tribal, to try and replicate the bug and it happens 100% of the time. Doesn't crash of Feudal, just tribal. Even happens on multiplayer games as well as singleplayer.

There is currently a bug that when you are a tribal kingdom and try and change things to improve your royal grandeur, like better food and so on, you will immediately crash to desktop. I've done multiple different saves with different kingdoms, all tribal, to try and replicate the bug and it happens 100% of the time. Doesn't crash of Feudal, just tribal. Even happens on multiplayer games as well as singleplayer.
I'm pretty sure tribals don't have royal courts in the vanilla game

Reactions:
I'm pretty sure tribals don't have royal courts in the vanilla game
Originally it was like that, but this was changed shortly after*.

I noticed a problem with the "zealous" trait. I'm losing the 35 relation with people of the same religion as me.
mozarabic.PNG

zealous-bug.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello,

I recently bought the Fate of Iberia DLC a few days ago and try to play the game now and it won't start. The screen stays black, blue circular cursor rotates but nothing happens, it stays there and then after about 10 minutes the game shuts down. I wanted to report this bug and hopefully see it fixed soon because I have not been able to play the new DLC I just bought!!! UGH!!!

Also, I have shut down all mods and still isn't loading.

Thank you

Why will AI rulers only ever conquer one bordering county in a clash struggle? The player can conquer mutliple counties simultaneously this way but the AI never does so.
This not only makes hhe struggle region less dynamic than it could be and actively hinders interesting/unique outcomes, but it also buffs the player in comparison to the AI, which contributes greatly to the worst problem of the game atm: It‘s just too damn easy.

Reactions:
Possibly related to this, I have noticed that upon disinheriting a son, he suddenly becomes the heir to every non-created Empire in my realm. This has happened several times during a campaign as an Iberian ruler after I ended the struggle via the Status Quo decision, under both partition and high partition laws.

In more detail, I ruled an Empire based in Iberia. I fully controlled the territory of several other empires, which I did not create titles for, and was working on integrating them into my primary title. Upon disinheriting a son, he suddenly became the heir to all of those uncreated titles, which would have been created upon my death. Interestingly, I found that if I created the titles, the disinherited son was no longer heir to them.

Exposure won't work after accessing the royal court. Though inconsistent to replicate; most instances occurred after both accessing the royal court for the first time, and when the current "Exposure" is finished.

(Context: Tribal court creation. Doesn't fix itself when becoming feudal, or when accessing feudal era innovations, or when finishing any innovations. Can confirm that I am exactly bordering several opportunities for exposure, share faith with several domains for exposure, and contain within my border a whole host of domains bearing different cultures.)

I've been crashing quite a lot since the recent patches. I check the error log and I always see Assertion failed: false && "Trying to remove holder of an on-map title! That's illegal"

Howdy all,

For previous issues that may be relevant to previous versions, please check our older thread HERE.

Please find the most current Known Issues list below:

Crusader Kings III 1.6.0 Known Issues List (31/05/2022)​

New for 1.6.0:
▲ Widescreen events implementation - Onboarding event appears only after few daily ticks

▲ Stability - Save error and Freeze after overnight on Mac

▲ Artifact - Armillary Sphere does not render properly in-game unless texture streaming is disabled or you swap between graphics settings

▲ Struggle - Compromise ending hands out titles weirdly

▲ Negotiate Release - "Employ Executioner" option is greyed out with requirements missing

▲ Multiplayer - Struggle ending event does not fire for other players in an MP session

▲ Characters - King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark

▲ Achievement "History's best friends" is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone
Can't see titles on Character Screen or even highlight it (ps5)

Can't make bug report for ps5 yet on this site

• 1Like
Reactions:
Wrong siege equipment graphic showing. Playing the vanilla game with Iberian factions (and possibly others), trebuchets show as the siege weapon even when I not only don't have any trebuchets (onagers or mangonels only), but trebuchets haven't even been discovered yet.

Game rules and character finder presets are not saved. I can use them during the same session they were created, but when I restart the game, they're gone. Game settings are saved. Latest Steam version.

Status
Not open for further replies.