• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Howdy all,

For previous issues that may be relevant to previous versions, please check our older thread HERE.

Please find the most current Known Issues list below:

Crusader Kings III 1.6.0 Known Issues List (31/05/2022)​

New for 1.6.0:
▲ Widescreen events implementation - Onboarding event appears only after few daily ticks
► It is actively being investigated by the team

▲ Stability - Save error and Freeze after overnight on Mac

▲ Artifact - Armillary Sphere does not render properly in-game unless texture streaming is disabled or you swap between graphics settings

▲ Excess titles created by confederate partition

▲ Struggle - Compromise ending hands out titles weirdly

▲ Negotiate Release - "Employ Executioner" option is greyed out with requirements missing

▲ Multiplayer - Struggle ending event does not fire for other players in an MP session

▲ Characters - King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark

▲ Achievement "History's best friends" is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone

Reactions:
Upvote 0
After update 1.6 the game does not start and such an error. I roll back to version 1.5.1.1. and everything works. Please help. Even reinstalling Windows didn't help.View attachment 846106
As of today 8/26/2022 Ryzen 9 5900x is affected by this as well. None of the patches 1.6.0 onwards work. However, reverting to patch 1.5.1.1 seems to have solved it with minor tweaking. I have been trying to get this game to run again for the past 2 months I was very close to quitting.

Howdy all,

For previous issues that may be relevant to previous versions, please check our older thread HERE.

New for 1.6.0:

▲ Artifact - Armillary Sphere does not render properly in-game unless texture streaming is disabled or you swap between graphics settings

Furthermore for artifacts: the statue you can get from the Bori faith (Three something or other) doesn't render at all (unless it's supposed to be invisible?). Don't know if it does by disabling texture streaming or swapping settings.

And yesterday I had a completed inspiration and they gave me a " " (just a white space where it's supposed to say the name of the artifact), with no artifact delivered.

Reactions:
Furthermore for artifacts: the statue you can get from the Bori faith (Three something or other) doesn't render at all (unless it's supposed to be invisible?). Don't know if it does by disabling texture streaming or swapping settings.

And yesterday I had a completed inspiration and they gave me a " " (just a white space where it's supposed to say the name of the artifact), with no artifact delivered.
Happened again (still 1.6), so now I have screenshots. With the statues it also makes them impossible to click and replace.
ck3_produced.png

ck3_bori_statues.png

Not sure if you guys havent noticed this "bug" still but the fact that you still cannot continue multiplayer games on your own if the host has the Fashion of the Abbasid court DLC enabled, which cannot be bought outside the 75€ royal edition of the game is absurd. If you cannot find a fix for it just make it seperately purchaseable.

Good afternoon all I wonder if you can help
I am running the CK3 version number 1.7.2
when I try and load without mods the game crashes for me

i have heard of 1.7.2 being broken in that regard.

My system specs are
intel core i7 8th generation processor

windows 11 64 bit
and nvida GTX 1070

I have heavy lags while playing ck3 multiplayer with my friend since the new patch was released.
You can see Usage(Auslastung) goes up every 10 seconds for some reason. Only happens in multiplayer.
14555222.jpeg

Reactions:
Found a funny one that I somehow missed before. When your court tutor comes to you asking to be replaced because they can't take dealing with the children anymore you lose 30 relationship for revoking a court position even though they asked to be removed from the position.

Reactions:
Howdy all,

New for 1.6.0:
▲ Widescreen events implementation - Onboarding event appears only after few daily ticks

▲ Stability - Save error and Freeze after overnight on Mac

▲ Excess titles created by confederate partition

▲ Struggle - Compromise ending hands out titles weirdly

▲ Negotiate Release - "Employ Executioner" option is greyed out with requirements missing

▲ Multiplayer - Struggle ending event does not fire for other players in an MP session

▲ Characters - King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark

▲ Achievement "History's best friends" is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone
How is this forum not set up to report problems on Ps5? Seriously go try it and act like your playing on Ps5 when that isn't an option in your drop down window. Nevertheless I have multiple bugs to report

1) game just crashed on me again when I went to raid. I was very, very close to having enough prestige to Elevate Mann and the Isles. This has been happening alot since NL DLC update when it was getting smoothed out before hand

2) Intrigue is useless now and has been since NL DLC. If I get down the tree to unlock Prison Feudal Complex and get +50% chance to imprison I'm still seeing characters with +23 imprison chance which is the same they had before I unlocked that trait. Also murder through intrigue is also useless now even if I hire 5 agents and have a spy master with 25+ intrigue and I have 19+ intrigue. The target has hardly any intrigue and a spy master no where near what I am and either get caught or fail to execute. how is this suppose to be fun for intrigue players? It's not the old way was better. I could use Lothair II and murder my way to HRE easy now can't even murder the King of Italy

3) Vassal acceptance is also useless. If I go diplomat and have +20 diplomacy score and a +20 diplomat it should be rather easy for North Sea Empire to vassalize Swedish counties. Except its not

4) if I conquer a dutchy or invade a kingdom as a Viking against a Christian or other religion the minute I win the battle the former lord of said dutchy gives land away to his heirs or council leaving me the Capitol of his dutchy. I then have to try and imprison people which aren't of my culture or faith yet have a red check mark next to prison and when I do imprison them my own vassals with green high opinion of me rise in revolt with the Christians lol what kinda sense does that make? Today I conquered Normandy and the duke just gave all his land to a count before I won the war. I couldn't imprison this count without a rebellion which all my vassal and even my kids joined (they all had positive green opinion of me)

5) still can't see all my titles on the title screen. Makes it difficult when I have a large empire and someone dies with no heirs and I inherit their land. Except I don't where he was or what I've inherited so I have to look over the whole map and find a place with no flag

6) When sending a concubine the target has will accept green opinion yet when I hit send literally nothing happens and have to mash the send button a bunch and pray it goes through

7) Educating a child is randomly being switched when I educate another child. I have two sons. One intrigue and one diplomacy. The oldest was receiving intrigue education when my youngest was switched to diplomacy education a window popped up saying my oldest was now getting diplomacy education. Other times I'll educate random kids in my court and it will switch the education my kids are getting. Can't tell you how many times I thought my heir was getting a great education just for him to come of age and have a 5 or 6 in some class I didn't want him learning

Having issues with rulers where they randomly convert both religion and culture, with no associated event and no discernable cause. Have had this cause an empire to randomly collapse due to Holy Wars and a 'Viking' character to randomly become Gaelic and Insular (his wife also randomly converted from Norse and Asatru). Is this a known issue? It's literally throwing my Ironman playthroughs down the drain constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.