• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is so annoying...so much for me reading those Darkest Hour AARs today.

Apparently people missed that I said please do not report problems with forums not listed, since any not listed have not been done yet and Will have issues.

EUIV: User Mod Forum now operational.

Reactions:
EUIV: Multiplayer forum now operational.

Reactions:
EUIV: Bug Reporting forum now operational

Reactions:
EUIV: Technical Support forum now operational

Reactions:
Reactions:
EUIV: FAQ & Strategy Guides forum now operational

Reactions:
I can't start a thread in Victoria II forum, because: "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" and I can't access Victoria 2 subforums either.

Please read the first post.

I can't start a thread in Victoria II forum, because: "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" and I can't access Victoria 2 subforums either.
Be patient until you see those subforum are listed here.

Be patient until you see those subforum are listed here.

Sorry about that. I looked for a thread where I could report the issues I had and I noticed that people here listed their issues. After the post, I looked this thread bit more carefully, noticed my mistake and deleted my post. It was there maybe a minute or two, but already you and Castellon had answered to it.

Sorry about that. I looked for a thread where I could report the issues I had and I noticed that people here listed their issues. After the post, I looked this thread bit more carefully, noticed my mistake and deleted my post. It was there maybe a minute or two, but already you and Castellon had answered to it.
It's not for naught that Castellon's true avatar is lightning... he strikes fast... :D

Confirming Eu4 MP forum is still private

Reactions:
Is there anyway to tell us the current status of fully active forums and also forums that are not active with sign on? Right now it seems to be go to the forum you want and see if you have your old privileges or not.