• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok cool, i haven't played it in years so was mostly just chekcing up to see if some had been implemented, what cultural fusions do the ones you mention encompass?

Might I suggest an addition to the Arréyanu melting pot. Since it comes from contact between the Afro-Romance culture and Vandalic Culture(I guess it could be any Germany culture but realistically in 99/100 games this will be Vandalic), it should have access to raiding and seafaring like Vandalic does. Part of this from a realistic standpoint, as the culture would also be influenced by the Berbers, who are also a raiding culture, and part of it is from a gameplay standpoint, as Raiding is one of Vandalica's main sources of income, and the income made from that is how Vandalica is able to compete with the other Kingdoms

Are there still plans to implement cultural shifts for sub-roman cultures after a certain time(similar to the cultural shifts for the norse culture in ck2), under conditions like no WRE etc?

Are there still plans to implement cultural shifts for sub-roman cultures after a certain time(similar to the cultural shifts for the norse culture in ck2), under conditions like no WRE etc?
Sort of, but since it is not a priority and it would require extensive research, I don't expect it happening in the foreseeable future, unless someone else has name lists to offer.

Apologies if already answered but is it normal for the Iberian cultures (Castillian/Portuguese) to pop up in the 500s? I'm playing a game as the Visigoths, formed Hispania, and then got the event for the melting pot not too long after. The game rules for culture convert were set to default.

Apologies if already answered but is it normal for the Iberian cultures (Castillian/Portuguese) to pop up in the 500s? I'm playing a game as the Visigoths, formed Hispania, and then got the event for the melting pot not too long after. The game rules for culture convert were set to default.
There is no set date for when the cultures can appear or not, but the idea is that the requirements would delay it. It will thus depend on the game and the conditions you meet or not.