• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Voqar

Recruit
18 Badges
Mar 21, 2014
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
Game crashed at turn 100+ during end turn with:

Cannot find unit or building '(24647001:Unit)'

Game crashes if I load and attempt to end turn again.

When I'm trying to use the UI to go to units that need to move, it doesn't always center on them, and nothing (like clicking their portrait) will center it (default miralbis(sp)/planes, default everything else - just went with basics for 1st game). Same thing often happens when you can "go" to city defense and fire the city weapon...sometimes it just does not center on the city.

When I tab out, other things are sluggish (like trying to type in a browser) - seems like Warlock 1 had the same problem.

Sometimes when the game crashes or even when I exit, the game is jacking up (down) my sound. I have to open up the mixer and turn up the volume for everything.

Last edited:
Game crashed at turn 100+ during end turn with:

Cannot find unit or building '(24647001:Unit)'

Game crashes if I load and attempt to end turn again.

When I'm trying to use the UI to go to units that need to move, it doesn't always center on them, and nothing (like clicking their portrait) will center it (default miralbis(sp)/planes, default everything else - just went with basics for 1st game). Same thing often happens when you can "go" to city defense and fire the city weapon...sometimes it just does not center on the city.

When I tab out, other things are sluggish (like trying to type in a browser) - seems like Warlock 1 had the same problem.

Sometimes when the game crashes or even when I exit, the game is jacking up (down) my sound. I have to open up the mixer and turn up the volume for everything.

Hi, thanks for reporting these issues. =)

For the game crash, do you still have the save game for it? If so, it would be very helpful if you could attach it on the forum so that we can investigate and fix it asap.

For the rest of the issues, I'll make sure that they are registered properly internally (if they aren't already) to be fixed asap.