• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shams

Corporate Paladin
70 Badges
Nov 9, 2009
  • 500k Club
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Prison Architect
  • Rome Gold
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Lead and Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Impire
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • King Arthur II
Last edited by a moderator:
Why not Steam? I know a lot of friends that would definitely buy a complete Paradox pack from Steam.

Also, Steam is definitely easier for the brazilian folk. Well, at least, my friends know about it, and they definitely haven't heard of GamersGate nor Impulse.

Yeah, it seems to not be available from Steam, which is a shame. I know Steam gets a lot of criticism but, IMO, very little of it is justified. I've never had any problems with it.

I'd prefer to buy from Steam, actually, if only because I already have a Steam account and I know how it works. It just seems like too much of an arseache to register with and get used to another digital download site.

Also, just as a side note, I've looked at Gamersgate and: Why the hell are old games still full price on there? Takes the piss a bit, no?

Yeah, it seems to not be available from Steam, which is a shame. I know Steam gets a lot of criticism but, IMO, very little of it is justified. I've never had any problems with it.

I'd prefer to buy from Steam, actually, if only because I already have a Steam account and I know how it works. It just seems like too much of an arseache to register with and get used to another digital download site.

Also, just as a side note, I've looked at Gamersgate and: Why the hell are old games still full price on there? Takes the piss a bit, no?

I've had a gamersgate account for a while now and I can assure you the price difference between it and others is usually substantial. Especially with the coins you get and the weekly 30-50% discounts for games.

so i have read where we CAN buy the game... i am visiting my in-laws right now and i am planning on playing on their spare computer, so i want to be able to download it on mine when i return home... what site will allow me to do this beside steam and gamersgate?

Wow, just bought the game for €2.21! at play.com, and it was free delivery, holy sh*t, although it's not digital download as I hoped, but I should have the game here in about a week :)

I all ready have cd version of Crusader Kings can I buy DV from Gamers Gate?