• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoa, finally the possibility to control Norway at its peak of power, Norgesveldet, spanning the entire North Sea, Greenland (Will it be in?), Iceland, Faroe Islands, Shetland Islands etc etc etc.

And then of course take back Ireland and England. Who cares what those muslims do to Miklagard? :D

Originally posted by Cambronne
I had never had much interest in either WW II games or the time period of the Crusades, but the fact that I am still addicted to EU2 after 5 months of constant use has convinced me that I must get both of the upcoming games. The only problem is that I don't think that I have enough free time. Now if I could just get rid of that pesky job that would free up an additional 50-60 hours per week.

Well, first off cut down that work time to 40 hours a week. No sense in stressing yourself over work.

Secondly, since you are a lawyer (IIRC) petition someone to add more hours to the day.

And lastly (or maybe it should be first) - win the lottery. This will eliminate having to do the first two things.:D

(The last one is my current plan.)

Yeah! Pleeeeeeeeeease don't release it this late in Europe again!

Originally posted by Sonny

Well, first off cut down that work time to 40 hours a week. No sense in stressing yourself over work.

Secondly, since you are a lawyer (IIRC) petition someone to add more hours to the day.

And lastly (or maybe it should be first) - win the lottery. This will eliminate having to do the first two things.:D

(The last one is my current plan.)

Sonny,
Thank you for the excellent ideas. The only problem is that lawyers have operated on the premise that there are more than 24 hours in a day for years. Stories of lawyers billing more than 24 hours in a single day are not unheard of. I try to keep mine below 22 hours a day so as not to arose suspicion. :D
The lottery still looks like my best hope though.