• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX-Nicou

Captain
39 Badges
Oct 22, 2019
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
Greetings Kings & Queens,

Many of you are livestreaming Crusader Kings III regularly, and we love to watch you in your adventures!
Tune in and check out some of our amazing streamers:

STREAMERS CK3
If you plan on streaming Crusader Kings III, let us know in the comments and tag us on social Media, so we can add you to the list!
Also, if you are a regular content creator, then feel free to contact us at the following address to discuss further: CKSocial@paradoxinteractivecom

These are links to live feeds on third party websites. We do not control or endorse the content. May include content intended for mature audiences.
Note that times and schedules are subject to change.

To be added to the list, we are looking for fervent CK3 streamers.
You can find below a general guidelines for what we are looking for:
  • You should be streaming CK3 regularly, at least once a week.
  • You should be entertaining, passionate, a guide, and/or interact properly with your viewers.
  • You should stay constructive & civil during your livestream.

Crusader Kings 3 Streamers gif.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Good afternoon.
First let me introduce myself: sebastosfig, 41, pdx games fan since EU1, French guy but living in Portugal for work reasons.
I have discovered Crusader Kings 3 recently and have started my first real game a few weeks ago, trying to fight my way in the Iberian Peninsula. You can find me struggling, discovering new things, and, hopefully, improving my gameplay on Twitch every Thursday evening at 8pm, London and Lisbon Time.

twitch.tv/sebastosfig

The stream is in French but I can also talk in English should the need arise.

Take cake, and, maybe, see you soon.

Sebastosfig

Hi there,
my name is Tolfus, I am currently 42 years old and from the deep forest of Bavaria in Germany. I am passionate about CK2 and CK3 and stream CK3 regularly on Twitch.
I have also created a lot of YouTube-Guides and Tutorials for CK3, CK2, EU4 and Imperator Rome. As i mention a lot in my streams, CK2 and CK3 are my all time favorite games, because of their medieval-timeline and their unpredictable roleplay. If you want to watch a calm, shouting-free live-stream (german language) where failing in dice-luck is not neccessary seen as a bad thing, then maybe this channel is for you. I stream mostly Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday starting around 6 pm Berlin Time.

twitch.tv/Tolfus
youtube.com/tolfus

Best regards,
Tolfus

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello guys.

My name is Burak a.k.a. Rocky the Good Boy on both Twitch and YouTube. I am a 30 year old Turkish content creator and I do stream in Turkish. Started streaming 10 months ago and CK3 has been my main game to stream ever since. I played CK3 for 830hrs solely on stream so far and looking forward for many more! I stream 5 days a week during the week days and my streams start around 9PM Istanbul local time.

I wanted to create a community that spreads only the good vibes and CK3 allowed me to do that. During my streams I do not tolerate unnecessary profanity or any sorts of toxicity. I love streaming CK3 because it allows my viewers to get engaged with the content more than any other games! When we start a new save, we play it as if it is an ongoing epic and in order to provide that, I allow my viewers to navigate the story by voting at polls during the decisive moments.

I have been covering new dev diaries for CK3 and Victoria 3 since last May. I translate the diaries to Turkish and then discuss the new features on my weekly dev diary videos on YouTube. In a sense, it is possible to claim that my channels have become the CK3 & Victoria 3 news outlets in Turkey. Since my community gets bigger and bigger, members started to ask me if I can contact with you guys for future collaborations. I just came across this thread today and wanted to introduce myself.

CK3 has a lovely, nontoxic, mature-minded community in Turkey and I'll do my best to keep it in that way.

TW: /rockythegoodboy
YT: /RockytheGoodBoy

Best,

Rocky the Good Boy

Last edited:
What's that? Planning to assassinate the Duke? Where's you get that id... Oh! ...

Hi,

Gonzo_o0, French-Canadian, 40-ish, nice to meet you.

I'm currently learning to play CK3 on stream and I instantly fell in love with the game. So much that I'm in the process of overhauling my streaming schedule, planning to cover it for a minimum of 3-4 streams a week in the very near future.

I started streaming in English about 3 years ago and switched to French this year to test it out. I enjoy both for different reasons. My new schedule will divide my week into French and English streams, alternating 3-4 consecutive days for each. I still haven't decided in what language I'll cover CK3 (French at the moment, i'll edit this post if need be).

I wouldn't know how to describe my stream. I like to have fun? I give insight on mechanics and features based on a videogames QA background? I'm a chill dude that loves interacting with chat. Come and take a look and make your own opinion on the matter.

twitch.tv/gonzo_o0

Take care and see you guys very soon,

gonzo_o0

I produce a show based on Crusader Kings 3, called "Tales of the Dogani Dynasty." It's the tale of one man's journey from a set of small islands to becoming the Emperor of Africa. Thank you Paradox Interactive for creating such an immersive game that allows us to roleplay! So far I have uploaded 4 episodes, and every Monday, Wednesday and Friday new episodes will be uploaded. Season 1 is 12 episodes. You can find me on twitter. @KingCristobalGC