Crusader Kings II: Way of Life announced - Patch 2.3 BETA will be open to anyone!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's also hope for the traits to affect plotting and decision making.

This DLC sounds cool. Role-playing makes this game even more fun, so Way of Life will probably be great for AARs. Any idea when we will be getting our hands on this? I know this is likely too early to ask, but we did just get some new DLC.

Well, it's happening.

I am more than OK with this.

i hope this leads to being able be liked/disliked for reasons other than arbitrary traits

also might be cool if you make it possible to gain alliances through friendships and diplomacy rather than simple marriage

I hope we get more traits and cultures!

Can we please get Crimean Goth culture for consistency with EUIV?

Well, the name would fit for an expansion of The Sims, but for all those (including me) wanting more involvement in rp, it is a great new. Honestly, I had lost hope to ever see that coming, with RoI and Charlemagne. I might try the beta, for a change.

edit : it is better not be a joke, or else you would decrease the opinion of many of your players and trigger a faction. The thing is, we are peasants (except those working in programmation), so it wouldn't do much more than a peasant revolts, but you should still be wary of that.

Nice surprise paradox, that one of the DLC that will add much to the gameplay, and I like your decision to make it open beta before release, this is the right direction.

It would be nice if Paradox would work on what people have been asking for like naval combat, cadet branches, etc. Nobody asked for Charlemagne or this as far as I'm aware.

I'm worried in case it all turns into Sims Kings II.

Medieval Prison Simulator DLC.
Harem Politics DLC.
Find the Heretic DLC.
Zoroastrian Mutation Editor, invent your own Habsburg-lip DLC.
Longboat Building Simulator, invent new innovative longboats that can carry even more loot from foreign lands DLC.
Biggest Loser, sign up your dynasty members to fight increasing obesity DLC.
Personal Heraldry MS Paint DLC.