Crusader Kings II: Way of Life announced - Patch 2.3 BETA will be open to anyone!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hope that there's more to this than just your relationship to love interests. I'm not really fond of the idea of women just being objects to seduce (and I'm saying this as a visual novel enthusiast). Perhaps there should be event chains related to legitimate courtship and family life as well.

I don't believe it! :cool:

They have said they'd do it, yes. It's possible to do a slightly weird cadet branch system already via modding.

According to the thread topic, anyone.

The final paragraph of the OP suggests that we "fabricate a claim on the beta", which suggests to me that access will not be immediate for everyone.

*spits out coffee* WHAAAAAT???

Cool! :D

Hope that there's more to this than just your relationship to love interests. I'm not really fond of the idea of women just being objects to seduce (and I'm saying this as a visual novel enthusiast). Perhaps there should be event chains related to legitimate courtship and family life as well.

Michael. This is a game company from *Sweden* we're talking about.

Is this DLC the start making the game interesting not only when you want to conquer ? Because CK2 really lack "stuff to do" when you are not at war.I really want to see new machanics that will make the game interesting when you are at peace and just rule the realm.