• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I have really enjoyed the expansion so far. It is my favorite yet! I'm also looking forward to seeing what will be included in the next one.

+1

Doomdark; will we ever be able to see little trade ships sailing from location to location with the ability to exchange goods?

Could be related to the merchant republics (or infact all feudal lords with a port) & could allow new CB's of trade wars.

Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but is there any possibility of republican term limits? Not all Doges reigned until death.

Just wanted to say thank you for making this expansion. I wasn't looking forward to it as much as Legacy of Rome, but in the limited time I have to be able to play I think I am actually liking it more. I'll be very interested to hear what the next expansion is.

Is the next big DLC going to be the last one, Mr. Doomdark? :sad:

Doubtful. Previous titles have received additional content for far longer than 1 year after release. Granted those titles largely follow a slightly different approach to DLCs and expansions than CKII but AFAIK this is their current cash cow and that won't change until EUIV, and maybe not even then.

I wouldnt count on it ,as long as people will be buying DLC's they will keep making them. And from what I can tell, at least a papacy dlc should come out after the northern one.

And after Papacy perhaps a broader Pagan DLC if this one covers only Norse/Vikings.

My thoughts as well ,seeing as they 'restricted pagans this time to the north ,i think we might see a tengrii pagan dlc and maybe an african one. Instead of one big dlc.

Yea, the DLCs would perhaps be smaller in scope but it would give them a chance to really flesh out every group of pagans and make them unique.

Did you ever consider making Major rivers like Volga ,Danube etc. be open to trade posts? Or would that require too much reworking of the map?

Did you ever consider making Major rivers like Volga ,Danube etc. be open to trade posts? Or would that require too much reworking of the map?

There's a mod that is working on making rivers traversable with boats so I'd say it doable.

I am very much enjoying The Republic DLC. Many thanks. I would like to again plug for my own self-interest in a Papacy expansion--maybe making theocracies playable, but mostly expanding on the influential role the Pope played amongst Catholic states.

I am very much enjoying The Republic DLC. Many thanks. I would like to again plug for my own self-interest in a Papacy expansion--maybe making theocracies playable, but mostly expanding on the influential role the Pope played amongst Catholic states.

essential