• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It doesn't look like Bar will in this patch judging from the Video and the Pics.

Which Bar?

Bar the duchy could probably just be simulated by giving Verdun a titular duchy (For some reason the devs made Bar-le-Duc the city, rather than the castle, when it should be the reverse imo). Bar Antivari is the bishopric for the Dioclean province that's not Ragusa.

No one has been able to address my concern as of yet. What mechanic will be in place so that if I am playing Venezia a Holy Roman Empire cannot simply fabricate a claim to my beautiful lagoon and send over its doomstack. If naval combat or blockade were implemented Venice could easily stop the doomstack from crossing into the lagoon. How will this play out i navies cannot do this? seems like all the merecnaries in the world can't stop a Holy Roman EMpire doomstack with absoulte crown authority

No one has been able to address my concern as of yet. What mechanic will be in place so that if I am playing Venezia a Holy Roman Empire cannot simply fabricate a claim to my beautiful lagoon and send over its doomstack. If naval combat or blockade were implemented Venice could easily stop the doomstack from crossing into the lagoon. How will this play out i navies cannot do this? seems like all the merecnaries in the world can't stop a Holy Roman EMpire doomstack with absoulte crown authority

Probably the same mechanics which make HRE attack Venice with its doomstacks and wipe out Venice in every game in 10-20 after the game start.

CK2plus removes Italy from the De Jure HRE and makes Venice a kingdom. I'm hoping kingdom level republics will be feasible.

Novgorod has a cold water port in Ingria.

Actually, the Neva just screams to be navigable and to attach Ladoga lake to oceanic waters. Puzzles me to no end why Novgorod is a landlocked province. The town itself was a significant port connected to the Baltic via Volkhov, Ladoga and Neva.

Actually, the Neva just screams to be navigable and to attach Ladoga lake to oceanic waters. Puzzles me to no end why Novgorod is a landlocked province. The town itself was a significant port connected to the Baltic via Volkhov, Ladoga and Neva.

Maybe River sea provinces could be created for navigable rivers? You could maybe balance them by having particularly long rivers be multiple provinces so that you can't land troops in Strasbourg just because you've entered the Scheldt estuary.

Oh God, Matilda, what did they do to you ?

I happen to like the new look. :p the pack can't be released soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

C'mon Paradox -- sell those Mediterranean portraits! It would be a good Christmas buy.

I like the medditernean pack. But even I seem a little comically taken a-back by how semitic Matilda looks. Florentines don't usually look that dark/near-eastern looking. If she was from Calabria, Sicily, Puglia, hell even Lazio I would agree. They should also throw in some light colored eyes.

Florentines look more Rafael, Machiavelli, De Medici though... even some Medici's came out look dark lol http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...10&start=52&ndsp=65&ved=1t:429,r:71,s:0,i:362

Changing counties to christian give them very big buff instead of debuff. Non-muslims paid extra tax(jizya) to their muslim liege.

In real life to encourage conversion, not ingame.

In real life to encourage conversion, not ingame.

AEF6022B117D3C7B676BAC40758EFD33CB862796

It doesn't encourage conversion ingame.

Merry Christmas! Nice DLC! The horses of St Mark await me!