• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know and it saddens me greatly, but hopefully Southern Slavs, Magyars, Berbers or East Indians would get some love.

I would have imagined they'd lump in Southern Slavs with the Western ones. Magyars/Hungarians are a bit limited in terms of scope. East Indians/Bengalis would be amazing, but we've recently had Dravidians.

Berbers look like the most likely to me at the moment.

That doesn't necessarily means that they won't be included in the M&M's (yeah, that's got to be the official acronym) Content Pack.
Maybe the portraits design is not finished yet and could not be diplayed in the DD screenshots yet (as it is likely made by separate teams)

I hope you're right... Western and Yugo Slavs are on the top of my list of desired portrait packs.

A separate team? I thought Crackedtoothgrin made the portraits by himself.

Reactions:
This sounds exciting! I haven't played in a while but I think getting this and finally buying Reaper's Due will make it worthwhile.

Reactions:
....Please tell me we're going to get Sufi orders. This seems tailor-made for them! Plenty of Rulers were also members of Sufi orders, they often had hierarchies, and they'd allow some desperately-needed depth for the Islamic world.

Reactions:
....Please tell me we're going to get Sufi orders. This seems tailor-made for them! Plenty of Rulers were also members of Sufi orders, they often had hierarchies, and they'd allow some desperately-needed depth for the Islamic world.
Dosnt matter. Those infidels will all die for the glory of the Lord.

Reactions:
WELL DONE PARADOX! I'm going to love this.

Reactions:
All I know is that we're probably not getting Western Slavs, seeing as the Bohemian character in the last Dev Diary was vanilla.
Paradox rarely ever shows portrait packs in dev diaries. In fact, I don't remember the last time they did that.

Reactions:
Playable theocracies? please
This is a small, flavour DLC.
If it contained playable theocracies, you would've seen it in the announcement.

Reactions:
I highly doubt we're going to see anything for ROTW, this looks a lot like it's going to be SoA, part 2.

Reactions:
Finno-Ugrics were peeked in a development screenshot before they were announced, but there was confusion as to if they were Baltic only, or Baltic + Finno-Ugric.
OK, perhaps I should take back what I said...
Cuman portraits were also shown in the Horse Lords dd's.
Still, they always show it only after the expansion announcements.

Reactions:
Awesome !

Now modders won't have any excuse to not make a "Cult of Cthulhu" mod anymore ! :D
Their excuse will be that it'll already be in vanilla by the time the patch hits [/speculation]

I think this is an awesome chance to give us more church clothing. I want to see fancy red uniforms for cardinals! Special outfits for religious leaders, and some variety in priest clothing.

Reactions:
I wouldn't mind something where there is more than just the usual intrigues, something darker, and this miiiiiiight be what I'm looking for. (Think Darklands or something like that)

Reactions:
I highly doubt we're going to see anything for ROTW, this looks a lot like it's going to be SoA, part 2.
Yep but hopefully this stuff will be moddable sufi orders would be awesome or for older timeframe mods hellenic mystery cults etc

Reactions: