• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm pretty sure the monastic order they are talking about are non-military in nature.
Not necessarily, but the characters you're playing won't be monks. The monastic order may be a military order, but your character is likely to have a non-military position within it.

Anyway, I'll hope the monastic orders will have abbeys and monasteries on the map, and possibly some republic-like mechanics.

Reactions:
Okay, we all know someone is going to ask this eventually...
What about new portrait packs?

Reactions:
Dear PDS,

Will we be able to create are own order/cult/heresy etc.

If so would there be any way we can improve/upgrade our whatever into a more organized and powerful religion than Catholiscism for example?

Great Work looks amazing!

Thanks,
WilliamTheIII

Reactions:
Cult of Pleasure confirmed, Slaanesh is pleased.

Reactions:
Wasn't expecting an announcement yet, very exciting!

Reactions:
Anything for non-abrahamic part of the map? Could we at least get properly moddable reformations?

I can't imagine that they'd leave out the non-abrahamic religions entirely. They make up too big a portion of the game these days to neglect with this kind of mechanics (as opposed to map) expansion.

Reactions:
And much more: Assassins, archaeological expeditions, holy relics, great treasures and more
Please tell me that the "more" includes a fleshing out of the still generic religions, like the Miaphysites/Monophysites.

Reactions:
23b.jpg

Sorry. T'was necessary.

Reactions:
All I know is that we're probably not getting Western Slavs, seeing as the Bohemian character in the last Dev Diary was vanilla.
I know and it saddens me greatly, but hopefully Southern Slavs, Magyars, Berbers or East Indians would get some love.

Reactions:
All I know is that we're probably not getting Western Slavs, seeing as the Bohemian character in the last Dev Diary was vanilla.
That doesn't necessarily means that they won't be included in the M&M's (yeah, that's got to be the official acronym) Content Pack.
Maybe the portraits design is not finished yet and could not be diplayed in the DD screenshots yet (as it is likely made by separate teams)

Reactions: