• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...b-but muh christianity is still divided between catholic and orthodox even though it was made de jure in 1054. Filioque is a heretic idea itself to Nicaean christianity. You could at least make a couple of events which may lead to it. Is there any way to wait for this feature in future?

Reactions:
I would have imagined they'd lump in Southern Slavs with the Western ones. Magyars/Hungarians are a bit limited in terms of scope. East Indians/Bengalis would be amazing, but we've recently had Dravidians.

Berbers look like the most likely to me at the moment.

Screw that - I want Touregs !

Reactions:
...or maybe a bit of events which may lead to religious outrest and heretics all over the country.
...or maybe add bandits/pirats that may conquest towns which will lead the game to be even worse.

Secret societies and more intrigue and backstabbing.

Just what CK2 needs - more sects and violence !

(Come on, someone had to say it ! :D)

Reactions:
No theocracies yet put I dont know they allowed created (ficitional) religions ether based on Mother religion (Christians or Islams) or its own Faith with this DLC?

They should have gone with sects and mystics, that way the short could have been S&M.

Reactions:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Most exciting annoucement for CK2 in a long time! Who doesn't love some beautiful incest, satan worshipping, and heresies galore?

Thrown in some bones for the graeco-roman pagans among us, and we'll be one happy family :D

Last edited:
Reactions:
Aaah! I can't keep up!

Last edited:
Reactions:
I hope both Islamic schools of thought that already exist in the game get these mechanics. I forget what they're called but they were added in Sons of Abraham

Reactions:
Will this then give power to the Monastic orders who convert lands?
I'm manly thinking of the christianization of Sweden and I guess Scandinavia in general.
Like as a member of the Cistercian order you would get some pros and cons, but also converting pagans gives powers to the order.
Oh and anther map to see what areas are controlled by what order.
Please dear god give us the ability to make Military Orders.

Reactions:
I hope this means we're gonna get the heresies that should've always been in the game, like the Khorramites, the Hussites and the Qarmatians. I also wonder if Shi'a Islam is going to get Schools of Thought like Sunni Islam has.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Reactions:
Heretics! If there isn't a Cthulhu themed cult/society I will be deeply, massively disappointed.

Reactions: