• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Just to tease you a bit,
here are a few Ck2: Legacy of Rome beta screens for you :)

cheers,
regina

CrusaderKingsII_LegacyofRome_Beta_Screen_3.bmpCrusaderKingsII_LegacyofRome_Beta_Screen_4.bmpCrusaderKingsII_LegacyofRome_Beta_Screen_6.bmpCrusaderKingsII_LegacyofRome_Beta_Screen_7.bmpCrusaderKingsII_LegacyofRome_Beta_Screen_9.bmp

Those decisions are quite the tease. Looking forward to trying my hand at restoring the glory of Rome... even if it means blinding and castrating a few people along the way :p

i iwsh live had a fast forward button now. this s about the ultimate tease. the great schism, restore the roman empire, reconquer old provinces. and e dont get a single drop of info about them.

about the old provinces, any chance the eastern roman empire can get larger claims on old provinces? like de jure ducal claims on places as sicily.

The CK2 facebook page has these in a much better format (not being forced to download 5.5mb bmp images just to view them).

I'm liking the new portraits though.

How are you forced to download them? Just click them shows them (at least in Firefox)

I mean, say you capture the current emperor in a war (happens sometimes). Instead of just releasing him, he gets castrated.

in that case, i HOPE he is forced to abicate to his heir

what about a plot to capture a specific person instead of simply murdering him? would be exellent in combination with these mechanics

The portraits look nice. Good mediterranean skin tone.

Will it be applicable to other mediterranean people too? (spanish, southern Italian, balkan peoples...)

The usage of Roman provine names is rather silly, though. :closedeyes: Can't you find proper medieval-Greek names?

You should include the new Byzantine portraits (and ideally an Orthodox-specific interface, though that seems to have been ruled out for some reason) in the LoR DLC pack.