• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is better Manicheans in the patch?

It wont, they made MASSIVE map changes, adding Tibet and overhauling the Middle East.

Is there any way not to update the game then? I do not want to lose my current game a I am sure I won't finish it by November 16.

Much excitement :D. Although I'm still not sold on the 'release expansions for two games from the same studio on the same day', but as long as your marketing peeps have crunched the numbers and things work out best that way, then carry on :). Looking forward to both JD and CoC :cool:.

Will there be a pack with Cradle for a nifty discount?

Most likely :)

Sure how are they supposed to know how much the pound will be worth by then? :p

Since Paradox are Swedish, the base cost should be in Swedish Krona (SEK) - currently $14.99 = 123.30SEK = €12.73 = £11.31. :rolleyes:

You know PD, it would be great if you didn't just put $14.99. The British and Europeans would like a price conversion too.

14.99€, done, I've given you the Euro price :p

I think £7.49 would be a better price :D

Well most major expansions are £10.99, some more minor ones are £7ish if you wanted to know most UK prices for CK2 DLC.