• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you have evidence to support that?
Have you a better claim than dislikes on this forums? Or do you really think that this is representive for all CK2 players? Not everyone who likes this feature was pressing 'Agree'

Reactions:
I'm interesting to know the minor things for the update.

Paradox I love you, please at some point make the save game converter (more) functional after this release as well. My boyfriend will only play Eu4 and I require the ability to convert my ck2 aztec europe to the start date to destroy him with ;w;

Reactions:
Paradox I love you, please at some point make the save game converter (more) functional after this release as well. My boyfriend will only play Eu4 and I require the ability to convert my ck2 aztec europe to the start date to destroy him with ;w;

I've done some stuff but do you have any specifics that you need fixed?

Reactions:

Oh wow, this is unexpected! Yes, actually, or hopefully I suppose. The issue of development in provinces. I was assuming development being defaulted every time was a temporary measure until something that played nicely with Common Sense could be created. Is this not the case?

Could you share what have you done with the EU converter?

If I could make a suggestion could please make it so that elective succession law means an elective government type in EUIV.

Oh, and something other than generic ideas for norse culture please?

Reactions:
Sorry to jump on this, but the game converter does some incorrect conversions that I feel should really be addressed. For example in one game, I owned half of the kingdom of Jerusalem and its culture had been converted to Irish, the Byzantines owned the other half and converted it to Greek. When I converted this to EUIV I owned basically all of the kingdom of Jerusalem, but almost all the culture was Greek and only around 2 provinces were Irish. Another issue is that I owned all of central Western Europe and yet it created independent nations right smack dab in the middle of my land in the center of Western Europe. Other issues were the fact that despite significantly technologically eclipsing everyone in CK2 the EUIV converter gave the other nations the Western tech group and the same level as tech as me. I mean the whole Middle East had the western tech group instead of Muslim and almost all the Christian nations had the Muslim tech group. Some of the Christian nations were somewhat close to me in tech as well and they just got the Eastern tech, but that was rare most of the Christian nations had the Muslim tech group...

Reactions:
Oh wow, this is unexpected! Yes, actually, or hopefully I suppose. The issue of development in provinces. I was assuming development being defaulted every time was a temporary measure until something that played nicely with Common Sense could be created. Is this not the case?
No that is WAD, it has never changed development, base tax, manpower, etc before and never been supposed to either.

Reactions:
Working as designed, for some reason they use that instead of WAI working as intended. Which is wierd because obviously everything always works as it was designed.

Reactions:
No that is WAD, it has never changed development, base tax, manpower, etc before and never been supposed to either.

Ah. I suppose I'll just have to edit it myself on my conversions then, oh well. Thank you for the clarification, in any case. Surely there is some merit to the idea that a very developed province in CK2 could appear changed in EU4 though? Or perhaps it's because the AI doesn't develop at a pace similar to players? I'm assuming you've done edits like that yourself on your CK2 --> EU4 AAR.