• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think necroing the specific thread, nor starting an entirely new one, is justified for this:

What are the Zealot models based on?

Official threads merely rest, necromancy is nothing to worry about here.

While the artist who created the model isn't around on Paradox anymore, and there's little documentation/references left for the specific model I made some research into it. I think it was made to be based somewhat on the Khazars, since they were one of the few countries starting with a Jewish population/ruler when the units were made.

0ddfa633a624e76868458c9e00f11289.jpg
eac4911fd78d45b94f17bebf8f4dd0d7.jpg

Official threads merely rest, necromancy is nothing to worry about here.

While the artist who created the model isn't around on Paradox anymore, and there's little documentation/references left for the specific model I made some research into it. I think it was made to be based somewhat on the Khazars, since they were one of the few countries starting with a Jewish population/ruler when the units were made.

Thank you! I can, indeed, see a very fair resemblance in this.

Any chance a member from Paradox would potentially respond and hint off to the devs that the vanilla Crusader Kings models really need an update, much like the EU ones?

Hello. Has anyone considered making Early Celtic units? Just a suggestion.

celts.jpg

Heavy Infantry

002+Celtic+Warrior+(box+art).jpg

71bf3d82a6a27d54aa81595919d57f9d.jpg

Light Infantry

Make use of some Tartan!!!
(Sorry for image sizes)

Last edited:
Hello. Has anyone considered making Early Celtic units? Just a suggestion.

celts.jpg

Heavy Infantry

002+Celtic+Warrior+(box+art).jpg

71bf3d82a6a27d54aa81595919d57f9d.jpg

Light Infantry

Make use of some Tartan!!!
(Sorry for image sizes)

but these doesnt fit the timeline. 9th century celts looks pretty much same as their germanic contemporaries
7a5c4989b12c07bf434458344de1166c.jpg

a977465a8ac60108d4b5bb202f0a6399.jpg

311210_007__sized_l.jpg

but these doesnt fit the timeline. 9th century celts looks pretty much same as their germanic contemporaries
7a5c4989b12c07bf434458344de1166c.jpg

a977465a8ac60108d4b5bb202f0a6399.jpg

311210_007__sized_l.jpg

Well, yeah, I was aware. I was also aware that my first picture was of 2nd century BC gaulish warriors (that is, continental celts rather than insular) but the intention was to create a distinction from current celtic units, which feel "too much armored," hence my request for tartan.
Actually, your second picture is pretty cool. Someone should take notice and create a model from those.

So when will this thread be updated with Jade Dragon's cosmetics? Or Monks and Mystics's, for that matter?

I can't seem to view the unit renders for the Warriors of Faith pack, the dropbox links all seem to be expired

They show up perfectly fine for me.
Not that i'v ever seen them in game though...... :rolleyes:....(edit) Okay the Teutonic Order i've probably seen...

Wait,....what Dropbox links do you refer to ??? o_O

*a few hours later*

Oh you refer to the images in the opening post of the linked thread for the Warriors of Faith DLC.
Got it.

Last edited:
Will we get female councillers for North Germanic and Arabic cultures sometime?