Crusader Kings II - 2.6.1 The Reaper's Due Patch - NOT for problem reports! [UUYR]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Even with the law that allows revocation and retraction from religious enemies, their religious brethren among your vassals will now still be upset"

:/ Not very happy about this...
Why? It makes perfect sense that your Catholic vassals would start getting a bit angry that you're systematically removing all Catholics from the realm.

Reactions:
Well, I have a fully Catholic Empire and I want to be able to revocate titles held by traitors. Doen't have anything to do with religious war.
I'm relatively sure this just affects revoking with no reason other than them being an infidel.

Oops. My mistake. You are right. I must have done something wrong...I won a war against a rebellious Duke, but I couldn't revoke one of his titles without incurring a penalty. I thought the game had changed, but apparently not. I was able to revoke the title of another rebel without any penalty after winning another war. I don't understand what happened with the first one though. Maybe I clicked on "white peace" instead of "enforce demands" ? The game says I have a truce with him (he's in prison, of course) and that I need a "special" reason to revoke one of his titles, which I do not seem to have. The button that revokes the title is greyed out.

Edit : Maybe I made him my regent and you can't touch the regent, even outside of regencies ? I'll check that out :/

- Even Malcontent voters will now vote for additional council power laws, as it means they'll have more to say 'no' about
@Darkrenown This was fixed splendidly, but you missed a spot: Malcontent female vassals will still vote against increased female status laws.

Reactions: