Crusader Kings II - 2.3.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MMUR - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Make it so that religious uprisings of your same religion aren't hostile to you anymore
I didn't see any patch fix for this, and I've been looking them up religiously

In what kind of situation should that happen ?
When you attack someone and a revolt of your religion breaks out in that country ? They are not hostile from what i saw in a game of the last patch.
Aside of that, the lack of hostility between several regular warring parties can actually be quite a problem. I'll have to watch that more often though first, before i report it...again.

These bugs have been reported in the Bug Reports thread, yet no QA representative has acknowledged them and they are not mentioned in the patch notes so I'm assuming they have not been entered into your bug database. These range from annoying to severe (what is more severe than a crash?).

1. Depose Antipope wars do not depose the antipope upon victory.
2. Adultery events occurring when your only lover is your spouse.
3. Clicking the "claimants" button for a title when a list of claimants for a different title is currently displayed will crash the game.

I understand that this thread is not for problem reports, but we are not allowed to bump threads in the Bug Reports forum and your QA staff doesn't seem to be acknowledging reports that are not on the first page. Are you no longer looking at bug reports made against 2.3? To get these issues entered into your bug database do we need to report them again under 2.3.x?

Last edited:
These bugs have been reported in the Bug Reports thread, yet no QA representative has acknowledged them and they are not mentioned in the patch notes so I'm assuming they have not been entered into your bug database. These range from annoying to severe (what is more severe than a crash?).

3. Clicking the "claimants" button for a title when a list of claimants for a different title is currently displayed will crash the game.

I understand that this thread is not for problem reports, but we are not allowed to bump threads in the Bug Reports thread and QA doesn't seem to be acknowledging reports that are not on the first page. Are you no longer looking at bug reports made against 2.3? To get these issues entered into your bug database do we need to report them again under 2.3.x?

Yeah I noticed the claimants button crash as well. Apparently the same crash happens to me if I try to open "a second" marriage window while one is already open.

I would update the older bug report to 2.3.2 after making sure the bug is still in. Easy for claimants + marriage crash but understandably more annoying to replicate for the antipope and lover issues. I guess we can assume they're not fixed since there's no mention in the bugfix list.

T....
I understand that this thread is not for problem reports, but we are not allowed to bump threads in the Bug Reports forum and your QA staff doesn't seem to be acknowledging reports that are not on the first page. Are you no longer looking at bug reports made against 2.3? To get these issues entered into your bug database do we need to report them again under 2.3.x?

I'd first check if the bugs are still in (in a new fresh game), then post a proper new thread with explanation and link inside it to the old thread.

You shouldn't have to bump anything. We try our best to get as many as possible, even though we miss on occasion to reply on a bug report. And rest assured, we do not only look on the bugs at page 1. I'll however take this up with the rest of the team and remind them to make sure to respond better (me included).

Can't we get culture name displays to depend on liege instead of top liege? It's annoying when most of France appears in French, or when Wales ceases to have Welsh names well before its culture actually shifts, if it shifts at all.

What about the mediterranian faces DLC issue ?

Do you get it done so that without the iberian one we can still see the old DLC faces for italian and spanish or a mod or at least the files in the sheer hope that someone makes a mod ?
I kind of doubt someone will make a mod with the files and it would need to get updated/made compatible, so i'd prefer something official.

>_> there should be a perk that makes it impossible for people to try and seduce you in MP. Just saying.
My friends harass me with it...

Can I continue to play an existing save game after this patch without issue?

Typically, the only thing that makes an update incompatible with an existing game is a map change. If there were a compatibility issue with older saves (assuming 2.3), I'm sure it would be mentioned in the patch release notes.

Thank you dev team!

Can't we get culture name displays to depend on liege instead of top liege? It's annoying when most of France appears in French, or when Wales ceases to have Welsh names well before its culture actually shifts, if it shifts at all.

This! Or German city names in Italy because of the HRE... The local ruler (province owner) should be used. And not the top liege.

Say, does the game still crash in MP if the host game overs? In a recent MP game I was in, the host lost to rebels, and became unlanded, which crashed the game because he was disconnected. Shouldn't that sort of thing just send the host into observer mode instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.