Crusader Kings II - 2.3.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MMUR - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the title hierarchies of CK2 quite a bit, mind elaborating (satisfying academic curiosity) what makes it bad?

Its bad for this certain scenario where we use them to know where we are in the world for scripts.

Thank you guys! You knocked out the two biggest issues with 2.3 (levy and seduction issues).

And smaller catholic holy orders? Sweet! Keep the fixes and balancing coming!

Ok no response, so i'll rephrase the question. Are you aware of this bug?

Is there a bug report of it that QA has responded to? No? Then probably not, its not on my list of stuff that I need to fix.

There's a confirmed bug with not being able to build holdings caused by the fix for Linux clients. Will fix this ASAP.

I'm currently in a game where I'm playing Norway. I edited my character to start as catholic with norwegian culture, to convert norway as early as possible. I'm now in 834, and have formed the kingdom of Norway. Yesterday, before my game patched, i could build new holdings. Now can't build new holdings anywhere, not even in the counties i have upgraded to feudal. Is this because of the new patch? If so, when can i build new holdings again?

*Edit*
Nvm, didnt see the comment above :3

Last edited:
There's a confirmed bug with not being able to build holdings caused by the fix for Linux clients. Will fix this ASAP.

Probably not for this discussion, but it is ever your intention to give non-pagan tribals cbs similar to pagan tribals? Or has it already been tested and ruled out?

Any plans to expand the range of tribals in general? Eastern Persia or on the Indian subcontinent?

Has the bug where loads of characters, including children, recived the 'know murderer' trait with -10 diplomacy been fixed?

This! Please tell us!

MINOR:
- Temple successors now get their liege's religion rather than their top liege's
This will make swearing fealty to the Byzantines while keeping the Miaphysite faith much more viable for my frequent Armenian play-throughs, excellent stuff.

I haven't been playing CKII in a while now, so I may have missed a new feature. But I have been under a Jihad for about 5 years now, and the Caliph doesn't have any levies raised malus points. Also, he has been sending endless waves of levies; way more soldiers than I'm used to. At the beginning I was slaughtered because I was surprised by the amount of troops he sent at me. I've beaten the guy before, but know I'm having a lot of trouble defeating him.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374980299

I haven't been playing CKII in a while now, so I may have missed a new feature. But I have been under a Jihad for about 5 years now, and the Caliph doesn't have any levies raised malus points. Also, he has been sending endless waves of levies; way more soldiers than I'm used to. At the beginning I was slaughtered because I was surprised by the amount of troops he sent at me. I've beaten the guy before, but know I'm having a lot of trouble defeating him.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374980299

Vassals and other Sunni/Shia leaders can join the Jihad.
Click on the war icon to see exactly who joined him, that most likely will explain the 'endless waves' you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.