Crusader Kings II - 2.3.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MMUR - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost fainted when I saw version 2.3.1 on the launcher... but coming here I see that it is indeed really here! Thanks guys. Looking forward to levy bug free WoL :)

Still no fix for Indian tiger hunt event missing after forming a titular empire? :(

No that requires a rework of several really old features, one being that De-jure title hierarchy is really a bad idea and we have to base events on something else to know what region we are in.
But its coming, just too big of a change to put in this patch.

Huzzah! Well in time for next Monday, which I have off for Martin Luther King day. Perhaps I will play my first ever West African Pagan game to celebrate.

What is WoL ?

Thanks Groogy.

I noted the changes to the Holy Orders. Does this mean that current saves will have their troop levels adjusted or is this only applicable to new games started. Either way will be fine, I am just wondering if I should keep or delete games started in 3.0.

While you're still on the change holy site issue, maybe moving the tengri holy sites further apart might be a good idea. There were even comments from the hosts in the live stream that it was too easy to reform the Tengri religion.

Oh and, I pray for DB fixes in the next patch. Give me a late christmas present will you? :p

I hope I'll be able to play it soon, as I'm moving my home this weekend... anyway, it looks like this is good news indeed!

One question though: is that save-game compatible (game started with WoL 2.3)?

- Reduced the Catholic Holy Order regiments in size

Do pagan military orders did not have the same soldiers that Catholic?. Catholic military orders should be powerful, but not fired in the ninth century

Status
Not open for further replies.