• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would also ask why you don't use the Saxon culture in 867 and 1066 as well. Plenty of outspoken Saxons around who rebelled because they were Saxons.

Yeah it was, but there was never anything functional on it, I seem to be having some technical issues getting it to work.

I see! Thanks for all your hard work, Paradox folks; I'm glad you're still working to make sure all is well. :)

sorry, crashing upon attempt to load any game. Old saves, learning scenario and custom scenario crash at the end of the loading bar.

another poster suggested I disable mods (i had keyboard shortcuts) and it worked. Perhaps try that denseus?

My game is crashing, anyone else?

Best patch ever ;)

Started a new game directly as the one and only Zunist duke and fixed marriage proposal ect. When I was ready filled with excitement and hit space the game crashed.
I have never experienced any in game crash in any 2.x.x patch before.
All DLCs installed, sunset invasion unactivated.

Gonna give it a new try, keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Does this mean raising a county's levies automatically places that count in command of them? If so, amazing.
Not sure for counts, but it works for dukes :)

Yeah.

I've got to say, if releasing new DLC means they're going to keep breaking my already existing games, it just makes it less likely I'm going to buy DLC as it comes out.

I've supported Paradox for a LONG time (check the profile date for yourself). But it's irritating to me to break my games just so they can cash in like this. At least each patch in CK1 made the games better. (The 1.5 patch in CK1 still makes me giddy).

Status
Not open for further replies.