Crusader Kings II - 2.1.4 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum XQSJ - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JohanLerstrom

Paradox Dev
Paradox Staff
2 Badges
Oct 4, 2010
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
Hopefully fixed the MP for real this time.

CHECKSUM: XQSJ

Changelog:

2014-04-28: v2.1.4
--------------------

MAJOR
- Fixed broken MP from v2.1.2, for real

MINOR
- Save games now written to virtual memory before writing them physically to improve stability.
- Some trait cost fixes, all trait costs lowered.
- Can no longer press the create Hungary button multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where spouses were no longer allies.
- Fixed a bug where you could assimilate into revolt titles.
- Fixed a bug where revolting as a patrician could give you the wrong government type.
- Indian holy orders can now fight other indian religions.

INTERFACE
- Updated heir description for piety name in dynasty view.
- Updated interaction description for piety name in interaction view.
- Can no longer press the red skulls of people killed by rabble.
- Bug Fix where realm view used to show demesne incomes instead of tax incomes.
- Fixed a bug where marriage notification showed that a character was marrying himself.
- Title and CB selection in diplomatic interactions now gets sorted by CB type and title name.
- Added icons for the Order of Addai.

MODDING
- spawn_unit matchmul no longer counts in event spawned and mercenery units.
- Added hostile_within_group flag for religion groups which decides if holy orders will fight other religions within the same group.

Sad to see there's no fix for the bug where Rome becomes unconquerable.

This is kind of game braking for me as I'm playing the Byzantines but cant mend the schism or reform the Roman Empire because there's no way for me to get a hold of the 4 counties in Rome still belonging to the Pope.

Damn :(
Was hoping that the next patch will fix the bug where suddenly everybody is hostile to everybody on the map. It already ruined two of my 2.1.3 saves. Was waiting with playing the game until it's going to be fixed.

Damn :(
Was hoping that the next patch will fix the bug where suddenly everybody is hostile to everybody on the map. It already ruined two of my 2.1.3 saves. Was waiting with playing the game until it's going to be fixed.

Pretty sure when I encountered that I saved, quit, and restarted the game and the problem was fixed.

No fix for inheriting/inherited revolt titles...

*flies away*

*flies away*
Still not a fix for that, it's now simply impossible for a revolt title to become the de iure liege of a duchy.

No portrait fix, no Rome fix...hats wrong Paradox!

*flies away*

Nope.

This fix should prevent you from joining the realm of a revolting ally you assist, it has nothing to do with inheriting temporary revolt titles as a liege who wasn't involved in the revolt itself (which breaks the game).

Don't be a smartass without the 'smart'.

Thanks for your reply. Just checked that now and indeed: game quit and restart seems to solve the problem. Now if I only knew that earlier and didn't remove my previous save.
However the bug is still there unfixed and this is just workaround.

Sad to see there's no fix for the bug where Rome becomes unconquerable.

This is kind of game braking for me as I'm playing the Byzantines but cant mend the schism or reform the Roman Empire because there's no way for me to get a hold of the 4 counties in Rome still belonging to the Pope.

Workaround : If you capture Rome by way of deJure claim it works correctly and you will get all.