• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
isn't it everyone in the de jure realm? are you sure it's 'everyone out there?'

Hello, I'm new here so please excuse noobishness.

I also noticed this recently after a long hiatus from CK2. I looked around a bit in game and it seems like you get the opinion penalty for Crown Authority with every landed person who does not have a Tribal government. Not sure about Nomad, Chinese Imperial or Confucian Bureaucracy as I don't own these DLCs but Feudal, Iqta, Republics, Merchant Republics, Theocracies, Monastic Feudals, Imperial and Holy Orders are all affected.

It's independent of religion and whether the person is independent or a vassal.

I saw it mentioned here and in other places before, has there been a bug report about it?
Or does anybody know if Paradox is already aware of it?

It's been reported before and cannot be fixed by modders. If Paradox are aware of it, a fix isn't forthcoming, since no work has been done on fixing CK2 bugs for over a year now.

Reactions:
It's been reported before and cannot be fixed by modders. If Paradox are aware of it, a fix isn't forthcoming, since no work has been done on fixing CK2 bugs for over a year now.

Why would it be a bug ?
As far as i recall the CA is relevant for anyone in the de jure territory, vasssal or independent.
Hence the opinion penalty.

It also applies to non-de jure rulers halfway across the map.

Oh...

While i haven't played without Conclave for a while, now that you mentioned it, i recall something like that back then.
Blimey. That must have been quite a few patches ago.

One can just hope that Fahraeus and the management still plan to release a bug fix patch one day, as Henrik stated to
be his intention in an interview at the last PDXCon in Berlin.