Crown and Country bugged after 1.32.1?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr. Spoon

Recruit
21 Badges
Nov 24, 2021
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I just ran a game with Denmark. After forming Scandinavia crown and country triggered and I went with all the hardliner options every time. When it resolved I was awarded with the permanent -10 absolutism modifier "weak centralisation power" or whatever the name is. That does not make any sense to me and has never happened before. Has anyone else had this problem?

There are three outcomes: Below 30 Absolutism gives you a penalty to Absolutism for a while. 30-65 gives 10 Absolutism, and 65 gives 20. 30-65 is still bugged to give negative absolutism, so it sounds like you ended the disaster with less than 65 absolutism.

Reactions:
1.32 bugged the outcomes to all be negative, and 1.32.1 fixed only the +20 outcome to be positive again, the +10 one still gives -10 instead.

Reactions:
OH, okay, glad I gunned for the +20 then :p
Though honestly I can't understand why they would fix one and leave the other bugged, can't be that much trouble to fix both?

• 1Like
Reactions:
OH, okay, glad I gunned for the +20 then :p
Though honestly I can't understand why they would fix one and leave the other bugged, can't be that much trouble to fix both?
Bad case of being distracted juuuuust after fixing the +20 modifier but before fixing the +10 modifer.
At least it is fixed for 1.32.2 though, which should come soon-ish

• 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Bad case of being distracted juuuuust after fixing the +20 modifier but before fixing the +10 modifer.
At least it is fixed for 1.32.2 though, which should come soon-ish
Haha, yeah, I know how it is, so much to do, so little time and everything is important :D

Glad it's being fixed soon, thank you for the update!

Really appreciate your work guys, great job so far :)

• 1Like
Reactions: