• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys unfortunately because I now work friday nights so thus I'ld be very late even if I could make it in at all, so I'll have to retire from this game thank you all for tolerating me and allowing me an enjoyable gaming experiance and of course giving me the hard earned reputation of imploding every CK nation I play. *tongue in cheek*

Well, I'm back from vacation and ready to start playing again.

Sid Meier said:
Guys unfortunately because I now work friday nights so thus I'ld be very late even if I could make it in at all, so I'll have to retire from this game thank you all for tolerating me and allowing me an enjoyable gaming experiance and of course giving me the hard earned reputation of imploding every CK nation I play. *tongue in cheek*

Sid,

Good luck to you. Maybe we will see you on the MP set again sometime. Best thing about it was you showed me how not to play a nation!!! :D

hehe, wil try to visit oq and again and maybe if i have a friday off ill come back in for a session, but ya still in KES and maybe the next GG that forms we coulkd all go in it.

Ccbasin said:
Justinian,
Could you please send me the save, if possible??

Sure thing CC. Sorry, I've been terribly busy the past few days, but now I'm terribly sick, so I'm not busy. ;)

Can I get the save too Justinian? I need to see if anything's happened to me during that last seesion.

Sorry, I didn't check the boards again til now. Where would you like it sent to?

Actually, never mind on my last post. I was wanting the save to try and get Revo to join us, but I can't find him now and I remember seeing him say he'd come check CQS out tonight, so I don't need it anymore.

I may be late tonight, guys. It's super hot in my apartment and we don't have AC (because it rarely gets hot in Seattle.) Anyways, we're fleeing the apartment for awhile hoping it will cool down.

daedalus said:
Heh, Is the coaLUEtion getting to you Justianian? ;)

And CC, nice to know you are doing alright.

Pfft, I'm kicking ass against the CoaLUEtion. I've put 4 nations into anarchy and I'm ready to drop my first nuke on another. I've not lost a battle yet. ;)

Justinian_A said:
Pfft, I'm kicking ass against the CoaLUEtion. I've put 4 nations into anarchy and I'm ready to drop my first nuke on another. I've not lost a battle yet. ;)
Congrats, now I just need to find a way to snatch you for TOP. We can learn a lot from you ;)

And how the heck did you got a nuke? you have less population than I do :confused:

It is probably all those thanks.

And BTW, enjoy your 24hrs cease fire (or is it 48?)

I really regret having to write this, but I am going to have to withdraw from this MP game, effective immediately. It's due to a combination of factors, but mainly lack of interest in CK (which is why I will also drop from the Sunday CK game in a while), loss of enthusiasm, physical/mental exhaustion on a Friday night, etc. Oh, and school starts back up in a few weeks and after a quite miserable freshman year at uni I want to completely focus on my studies this time around. So, yeah, that about covers it all. Anyway, thank you all for a very memorable multiplayer experience, one which I will not soon forget.

Sorry, I've been busy lately, I've just checked this thread...

Not sure what to do. Without Kujy, that drops us to KoM, me, CCBasin, Wilcox.

It doesn't look like Cyrus is coming back, and Sid is gone.

The most we can hope for in a game now is four people. Is that worth continuing with? I have to admit, the game has been rather frustrating the past few sessions, what with unreliable hosting capability on my and CC's part.

Honestly, until we can find a stable host (or my or your ability to host improves, CC), I'm not really sure it's even capable for us to play, really.

So, I can go either way as far as four people go...but the hosting situation is problematic, especially since I know my problems won't go away until I move from this area or get a new computer. I'm not sure what the problem is, but both of those options suck, frankly. ;)