• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

autobusik2

Corporal
38 Badges
Dec 7, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
Helly everyone,

I am so happy that we are finally getting some cross dlc content in the upcoming patch. However, devs mentioned in the dev diary that it is just the first step, so I decided to create this thread so that we can all share our ideas for more cross dlc content.

Personally, I can think of two more ideas. The first one is obvious Roads & vehicles #2 including Mass Transit and Sunset Harbor DLCs.
For Mass Transit:
  • Monorail + Bike
  • Monorail + Bus
  • Monorail + Tram
  • Monorail + Trolleybus
  • Pedestrian street with Monorail
And for Sunset Harbour:
  • Trolleybus + Bike
  • Trolleybus + Bus
  • Trolleybus + Tram (I am not sure if this one is actually technically possible)
  • Trolleybus + Monorail
  • Pedestrian street with Trolleybus
My second idea is more transport options for airports in Airports DLC. Something like:
  • Airport Blimp stop
  • Airport Helicopter stop
  • Airport Taxi stand
  • Airport Tram station
  • Airport Monorail station
  • Airport Trolleybus station
  • Airport Cable car end station
Now, let's discuss and have fun. :)

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions:
i personally liked the way you could expand stations with open ttd, piece meal, add a bus station, add a maglev line, im not sure it works with csl but put idea in dev heads
why not just let cyclist use bus lanes??
the vanilla parks could be compatible with paths, add joiny spots on them
give trolleys a trolly/pedestrian only road, mainly for us console lot without tmpe
yes yes yes to heli and blimp stops in airports, also taxi way under terminal please

its a really good sign and i see this as the icing on the cake and a big fat thank you from collosal
just in case the devs are bored cause this list gets pretty long pretty quick

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Helipads in airports are a no brainer, that's a definite should have been added.

Car ferries
Car parks, both standard and multi-storey
Multi-platform Monorail hubs
Metro-tram hubs
Tram-train hubs
Bus-train hubs
Bus tram hubs
Stadiums with integated transport hubs (think like Colossal Park Football Stadium)
Various types of music venue (I heard you like mini expansions so here's a mini expansion for your mini expansion dawg!)

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions:
VUmzq32.gif
to the Suggestions subforum.

The ideas are cool, here are my ideas.
1. bus, cab, trolleybus, tram.
2. Bike, bus, cab, trolleybus, tram.

Also please add more variation of cab cars, let's say from the area in which they will serve. Or several models to choose from.
Well, as well as we need different cab stops, more compact, what would be more convenient to put them.
And also to have some kind of priority. For example, when there's a soccer game, there should be more cars near the stadium.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Loving all of the ideas on here so far.

First thing that I think should be done for the "Roads and Vehicles #2" update would be for more vehicle options for all other modes of public transport. This upcoming update will add more buses and trams so next could be any of the other public transport options (e.g. Trolleybuses, Monorails, Metros, Ferries, Trains etc.).

Next thing I would love to see would be proper vanilla parking lots (the car ports are OK but not the best). Especially I'm thinking parking lots integrated with various public transport options. We got a taste of this with the Train Stations CCP. I would love to see bus stations with car parks, monorail stations with car parks, etc...

• 7Like
Reactions:
I would like to be able to store fish from Sunset Harbor in Industries warehouses.
An Allow intercity busses button on all bus hubs would be nice to have, too.

I know there are mods for this in the Steam workshop but if those features would be integrated into the game all users could enjoy them. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah the game would benefit greatly if they was more crossover between transport types.
  • Trolleybus + Tram (I am not sure if this one is actually technically possible)
This is technically possible as there are multiple Tram/Trolleybus roads on the workshop that just need road anarchy to bypass the restrictions blocking tram roads from crossing trolleybus roads.

I was also thinking about this. However, I see a problem - with the 1.15 roads, there is an enormous amount of combinations you can create. That would mean that when you have all the DLCs, your Roads tab is a huge mess.
There are two solutions I see:
1. (the technically harder) An easier, modular asset editor, allowing you to create roads in a way like: I want a bus lane, 3 normal lanes, then a tram lane, median with monorail tracks, then again a tram lane, 3 normal ones and one bus.
2. (the easier) Allow sorting in the Roads tab. Let's say you have the Small roads, and in it buttons like Bike, Bus, One-way, Medians, Trees or something like this

• 1Like
Reactions: