• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May 8, 2004
Today I loaded up my aged copy of Eu and was hocked all over agian. I was addicted and started a game of russia during the GC. I am going to convert this game into an AAR to soon be started the first post should come this week. I am just wondering why do so few people still play Eu it still has the same wonderfull game parts it did a year or so ago. I plan upon using a text book style for the AAR, but it will not be like I just copied the history log I will be creative and interesting even with my discriptions of events. I hope someone looks forward to the AARs start that is if anyone is still in this fora.

Thanks Sarah

Though it may not seem like it sometimes, there are many people that frequent this area of forum. You are quickly becoming the hardest working woman in AARland, and God bless you for that! I look forward to seeing what you do with this grand old game.

It's my summer break from collage and I have no plans so perfecting some of my terrible writing skills in AAR land seems like a good idea. :D

Disclaimer; I do not feel this way about any race or people I am just using such words as idiot and ignorant to describe races so that I sound a little more like a crazed conquer which quite frankly I'm not.

Attention all non-Russians you have a choice to make. One you can hand over your land, money, and freedom to my servant Ivan III the high lord of Russia, or well I can take all those things and no doubt a few hundred thousand lives while doing such. The answer seems to be no from everyone.

I will make this brief if you’re not Russian and you’re not Orthodox than good riddance I say. Ivan III was the first Russian Tsar to "let" me "guide" him. Well Russia and its people don't seem to mind it’s the rest of the world that has a considerable problem with me and my polices.

I am a sub human being and that is all you need to know about who I am. The Russians of Moscow refer to me as satins envoy, but then they always have been rather daft. I expect that I will stick around this Russia place for about 4 centuries before going off to some other area. Another point about me if something is not being destroyed or pillaged then generally I am not in a good mood. A fair warning to the Russian peasants.

The first policy that I handed out to the people of the world in 1492 was that if you live in Kazan and don't like the way I handle affairs then you are bound to die. This more or less means that I declared war upon Kazan and started to burn everything I could get my legion’s hands on in June of 1492. The first war of "cleansing" went very well with Kazan joining the Russian union only seven months after its start.

I am not the kind of person who forgets their long term goal easily that was the reason why on the same day Kazan entered Russia (October 7 1492) I declared war on the worthless pigs in the land owned by the Golden Horde. I hate those people the most at this point. Evil little horseback riding demons. The large sized army they had prepared in Samara to fend off my 42 thousand legions did nothing at all and was promptly pounded into the ground. This made me very happy and while the good mood lasted I improved a few forts around Moscow so it people would not die right away if someone attacked. Humph they still say I'm the devil's kin there annoying people.

The Golden Horde joined the Russian empire to mixed feelings on July 7 1493. I would say I am making good progress would you? A decent amount of the Eastern European trade is in my merchant's hands despite Polish attempts to cripple my economy. I must remember to bash the Poles around a bit next decade or so. I did not really want to stop my conquest spree as it seemed to be joining so well, but I simply could not keep up the current pace of recruiting soldiers.

My main fear for the future is that the peasants will rise up against my hard gained control. It seems in the country's current unstable state the poor folk are out for blood. Can't blame them though I would have already risen up in their position, but that’s just me. The nest races I decided have to die off tragically are those of the Teutonic Order, and Pskov. I need the coastline. Personally I would rather have started to blow the brains out of the ignorant Mongols.

Well I decide to throw about half the imperial Russian Army into these wars. This is about 23 thousand men. The people of Pskov have the good sense to let me annex them after one battle, ten thousand deaths, and 5 months. The people of Teutonic Order though tisk tisk annoying really. They decided to pester me during every siege and battle. While the tiny armies they kept throwing at my legions were not that effective they did slow down the war pace. It can as quite a pleasant day when the country finally after 12 and a half months of war decided to quit and join the union.

The plan for the coming years is to take and hold all land on earth not held by a non-Russian non-Orthodox country. Let’s see who gets to live. No one I suppose tooooo bad for them. First target is anything in Europe then I suppose I will work on taking all of those other parts of this Earth thing. Hmm perhaps I can find some of that cantaloupe thing that seems to be all the rave. What to do with land once I have it that is a good question? I think the answer is exploit, taunt, and be generally rude to its inhabitants. Anyone out there have a problem with that plan.

One question I was asked by one noble or another is what my foreign policy is. Well my response was something like to be insulting to anything that moves and does not drink vodka. He did not like this answer I suppose he is not fond of vodka. The nobles are starting to annoy me defecting to one country or another, and demanding more ducats. Well I say live with what you have or I will have the high executioner find a creative way to torture you.

I have decided to exploit the economy and let it go where it wants. I find that the only purpose it has is to fuel my war machine. I am pleased to say that Russians control trade in three major areas of Eastern Europe. It does not seem possible, but only 10 years have passed since my takeover of the Russians. The idiot Ivan III is still alive I do wonder when he will die off. The next decade will bring pleasant things I hope. Perhaps even the first war against the Poles will happen them.

Much thanks Sliver Legion

ScreenSave3.gif

Russian Empire circa 1502. Just pretend you don't see that I am already at war with another country is that okay.

Last edited:
Very nice start, I can't resist a good conquesting spree. I will be watching this one. :)

Er about the screenie forgive me for the cut off top I did not do that on purpose, but it happened and now my only copy has that edit saved to it. I can't just go and take a new one as I am already around year 1600.

Ah, now you've added a screenie. Very nice. And some more conquesting, even better! :D

P.S.: Is that a bit of difrules-ing that I see? ;) Tsk tsk. :D

Difrules no I am insulted

Morpheus506 said:
P.S.: Is that a bit of difrules-ing that I see? ;) Tsk tsk. :D

Come on! I was surprised too, and wondered (only initially!) if Sliver Legion had tried to hide the cheat's flag. But when you think about it, a possessing superdemonmonstersliverlegionthing should have superduperdeadly powers, no?

Really good!!! I haven't been in this forum for almost a year! I must say, it does seem that EUII has taken over the people's spirit of free will, and I wish I could find my EUI CD again!!! This AAR incites only good commentaries, so jolly good show! :p

Th :rofl:

Ehem I did not cheat even in the least. I would not expect you to say something like this if it was Peters E.'s aar. Now consider that I am not which is true please.

I've made a list for you folks. What it shows in descending order is my least favorite races. Meaning if you are number one then you have either royally pissed me off or are beating my minions in a war.

Poles
Poles
Poles
Swedes
Mongols and anything like a Mongol

As you can see Poles occupy the top three slots. Anyone care to guess what they did? No takes well what they did was declare war on me when I was already stretched thin. It was around 1503 and I was fending off some war or another and they just randomly declare war along with the Swedes. I am still now recovering from my first failure.

The Poles pushed me east to the end of my country. I lost battle after battle. It seems that while I had been investing money into recruiting more troops the Poles had created a small yet elite army. It came as a huge shock to my little soul when they declared war. As for the stupid Swedes they just push south blowing up everything in their way. I hated retreating but could not would not cave to the Polish demands. Eventually I had no choice though. The time of war ended when the Swedes took Moscow and I handed over Pskov, Tver, and Karkov for peace. :(

Well this was not good it made me feel human. Nasty feeling really all itchy and sweaty like a pig. I decided at this point (circa 1509) that the Polish race would not die off they would forever be slaves of the mighty Russian empire. Ivan III died it's about time if you ask me. His son took over control of the kingdom and thus I began to infect the poor soul's mind with my malicious thoughts.

I found myself in 1511 at a terrible position as expected the idiot peasants rose up against my rule. Annoying really I feed them occasionally and provide them with land to grow my crops on and what to they do revolt. To say the least I had no hard feelings about having the imperial Russian Army mow them down and back into submission. The revolts kept coming for months until I finally pounded a simple concept into the head of my subjects. If you rise up you will die period.

A navy was commissioned I decided I wanted it so next war I can sink a few of the Swedes beloved galleys. The smarter folk in my country made some progress in land tech and trade methods. I decided to treat them by allowing a couple of the idiot to exit their cells for awhile, just awhile thought. I can't get soft on the humans. Trade was doing well in all fronts I took some considerable gains in a few Western European markets and kept my grip on The Russian Ones.

A royal address to Russian peasants in 1518 might have sounded a little like this

I applaud your hard work being done to perfect this nation. It is just well not going fast enough. Therefore I have decided to steeply raise taxes and remove more liberties. I also require 7 thousand more men for the imperial Russian Army any "volunteers" none oh well then I will just pick every third man who eats bread.

The royal family of Russia created to heirs in a period of two years the rabbits. I find that now in 1520 that the peasants are begging to fall back into my favor. Nationalism is down in the far south and the revolt risk is only about 1 percent. No doubt the remaining resisters will have to be put down with no regret if I want to keep the general population at ease. I've decided on a new policy for captured territory if I ever get out of this peace thing. It is to keep 5 thousand men in each newly caught province until nationalism dies down a bit and then combine what is left of the armies into the imperial one.

Goal for the future one particularly annoying noble asked. Quick answer kick the Poles off the continent was my reply. They can do whatever they want in that new world thing the Spanish are raving about. That is as long as I get a payment of cantaloupe each month. Another goal I suppose is to spread the one true faith to the heathens of the world. One last idea for the future is to start doing some of that diplomacy idea. I don't personally get the concept of trade agreements and such, but whatever keeps the rest of the stupid European happy I say.

A noble came up with one of their rare good ideas a year of so ago it was something along the lines of a lie told often enough becomes the truth. Now that is my kind of statement I mean the truth is overrated and what the peasants don't know or what they think is true will USUALLY not hurt them. Another of my favorite statements is one death is a tragedy a million deaths is a statistic. Brilliant really if you ask the right people. Simply if a close friend of mine whatever a friend is dies then I consider it sad. On the other hand if a major battle is lost and an advisor informs me the thousands of Russians are dead I usually forget about it and move on. The proceeding has been you inside look at my mind. I leave you with this statement the devil fears me.

This is a shorter post than I would have liked to make but this decade was full of peace. Bah I say the more death the merrier. No screen this time as I far too lazy and do not feel like another argument about me cheating which I am still not doing. Trust me if I cheated then half of Europe would be under Russian control as of this time.

Best regards Sliver Legion

Bah I say the more death the merrier.

That's the spirit! Especially for one playing Russia. :D

I have not decided where to take this conquest thing yet maybe a WC. Well thanks for the coment I will try for another chapter soon.

Your a demon. You need to invent the a-bomb and just bomb every one then wc. :D

A-bomb that sounds like cheating. :D

sliver legion said:
that sounds like cheating. :D

Come on! You're a DEMON!!! That's like your job! :D:D
Great AAR, keep it up!

Th :rofl:

You've certainly taken a different path with this AAR. It's too bad EUI uses brown for Russia when the EUII blood red would be perfect for your current efforts. Still, it appears you are well on your way, and even though your narrator has a rather nasty disposition, I kind of like the tone. It fits well.

I was quite tired of depicting nice friendly leaders in my other AARs so thought I would give the whole maniac thing a try. :D

sliver legion said:
so thought I would give the whole maniac thing a try. :D

And it's WORKING! I've started wondering about the safety of those around you!!! ;)

Really GREAT! PLEASE continue!!! :D

th :rofl:

Don't worry I am perfectly sane. I got must of this stuff from some books on commies I am being forced to read as of late.