• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Funny story, I've gotten to my old computer again where I had the 7zip archive, and 90% of it gives a 'corrupted' error when I try to extract it. I've got all of the base files except for the POPSplitter, so I could try re-archiving and re-uploading again, but iloathecapcha, it seems like you've got the original? So it's just a question of PMing an admin to find out how we can upload it, or uploading it to another file hosting site.

Unlimited time patch..1.03. Suspect this may not work with Ricky. In any case, I have not seen any no time limit hex edit work with the Steam version...

Attachments

• Unlimited Time Patch.rar
    7,5 KB · Views: 18
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I have vipr 0.4, 0.4a (executables) and furstbishofs great patch. Unable to upload here even though it is well below 1gb.
I have seen reports of issues in the past, it might have something to do with the executables. Maybe contact AndrewT or Icratox? Or file a support ticket.